German lutheran praises the pill in Catholic Cathedral
http://www.catholicculture.org/news/head...oryid=6322  maybe more dialogue is the answer.
To ensure well-meaning comments, only current donors (within the past year) are allowed to Sound Off.    If you're a donor, log in; otherwise please support our work, and Sound Off!
She had to resign from her job as first woman Bishop because of a DUI conviction.  I wish they would have resigned one of our Bishops for that reason.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...drunk.html
Was this sort of nonsense what the Catholic leadership of this event expected?  How did the faithful (or "faithful") react to her heretical musings?

Those are my big concerns with this.  We already know Lutherans are heretics, but to what extent (if any) were the Church's leaders involved and what was done to show outrage at this Tom Foolery?
Do they make the poor woman wear a mitre like the Episcopalian women bishopsHuh?  ;D LOL Crazy Point and Laff

[Image: schori.jpg]

God forgive me!
If it happens at the Cathedral, it should be the Bishop...Gernmany is pretty bad, so it will fo unreproved, iv reckon.

Seems kind of ridiculous to go after the Catholic Church at the Vatican when her Bishops won't even follow simple guidlkines
(05-14-2010, 09:19 AM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Do they make the poor woman wear a mitre like the Episcopalian women bishopsHuh?  ;D LOL Crazy Point and Laff

They mitre...they might not.  Sticking tongue out at you ;D
(05-14-2010, 10:08 AM)3Sanctus Wrote:
(05-14-2010, 09:19 AM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Do they make the poor woman wear a mitre like the Episcopalian women bishopsHuh?  ;D LOL Crazy Point and Laff

They mitre...they might not.   Sticking tongue out at you ;D

ROFL!
LOL
(05-14-2010, 10:08 AM)3Sanctus Wrote:

They mitre...they might not.   Sticking tongue out at you ;D

;D LOL LOLOLOL