Rainbow Sash Gays Threaten to Disrupt Pentecost Masses
(05-18-2010, 07:12 AM)Lagrange Wrote:
(05-18-2010, 07:03 AM)Servus_Maria Wrote:
(05-18-2010, 06:59 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: So let me get this straight benno
A movment of unrepentant sodomites has vowed to disrupt the Holy Mass and u complain and whine that trads on this board have posted they should be stopped? U and they both complain abput threats of violence yet don't get that its they who r the violent players here. Benno how do u or do u propose unrepentant sodomites or anyone who disrupts the Holy sacrifice be stopped?
Ill wait

I think what he means is that it's not up for civillians to take the law into their own hand (atleast where he and I are from, I don't know what goes down in America). These people should definitely be stopped, but if there's any violence it should be coming from the police. Also it might be worth noting that we're the Church militant because we're supposed to be fighting against the Devil and the world, not actually being actually become our own milita.

True, but its hardly the church militant if we're acting like a bunch of wimps when these people disrupt the most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

Didn't Our Lord chastise Peter when he (or one of the other apostles) cut off the ear of one of the guards who had come to arrest Jesus?

Didn't Our Lord say to turn the other cheek?

By responding with violence, we only destroy any credibility we might have had in the eyes of the secular world.  The apostles didn't advocate violent resistance, and the level of persecution they experienced was much more vicious and murderous than what we're experiencing right now in this country.
(05-18-2010, 07:32 AM)Servus_Maria Wrote:
(05-18-2010, 07:12 AM)Lagrange Wrote:
(05-18-2010, 07:03 AM)Servus_Maria Wrote:
A movment of unrepentant sodomites has vowed to disrupt the Holy Mass and u complain and whine that trads on this board have posted they should be stopped? U and they both complain abput threats of violence yet don't get that its they who r the violent players here. Benno how do u or do u propose unrepentant sodomites or anyone who disrupts the Holy sacrifice be stopped?
Ill wait

I think what he means is that it's not up for civillians to take the law into their own hand (atleast where he and I are from, I don't know what goes down in America). These people should definitely be stopped, but if there's any violence it should be coming from the police. Also it might be worth noting that we're the Church militant because we're supposed to be fighting against the Devil and the world, not actually being actually become our own milita.

True, but its hardly the church militant if we're acting like a bunch of wimps when these people disrupt the most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

Oh yeah, I definitely agree something has to be done. The cathedral here has security guards who are pretty good at telling people to shut up so hopefully they do something like that.

Security guards have no more authority than you or I. And what do you propose if the sodomites refuse to "shut up"? Ever tried getting in the middle of a gay parade and crying "HUSH".
Look, nobody's suggesting the formation of a militia to deal with incidents such as these but  mute, impotent, docile passivity in the face of sacrilege gets you what you deserve.
Sometimes you just have to break bones, take names and kick ass.
It's not worth responding to this crap, DK. It's just crazy.
I agree with you 100%, I've only got one question about what you've said here
Ill wait
I thought you believed the NO was a bastardized protestant service, not the Holy Sacrifice Huh? I believe it is in fact the Holy Sacrifice, I just thought you didn't. I don't think there is any doubt in anyone's mind that the masses they're going to be disrupting are NO, is there?
(05-18-2010, 07:55 AM)RalphKramden Wrote: I agree with you 100%,
I should have qualified that, I agree 100% that something has to be done. I think the use of violence is not that something. The most violence I'd use would be to drag them out of the church.
Good point about the Novus Ordo. Maybe DK should join the gays protest, albeit for far different reasons  LOL
(05-18-2010, 08:01 AM)Servus_Maria Wrote: Good point about the Novus Ordo. Maybe DK should join the gays protest, albeit for far different reasons  LOL
now THAT would be a sight! ROFL
Actually I will reply - just imagine, DK or any others who posted what are hopefully just irresponsible things in this thread, if some paranoic, unstable nut/s out there in internet land was/were pushed over the edge by reading this thread and actually did seriously assault or even shoot someone during a Mass. That'd be just lovely, wouldn't it? The Church Militant in action? Uh - noooo... madness in action, obviously. I don't know what fantasy land some people who post that kind of stuff live in sometimes, but in the real world it's just called nuts. Also in the real world, if some government watchdog got a hold of this thread there could be some serious consequences. Do I need to remind you of what some people have written? Do you think you could legally argue that it was just rhetoric and exaggeration to make a point? It certainly doesn't sound that way on the face of it, even if it hopefully is.

Yes we should try to stop these people. Agreed on that. I can think of a few ways of the top of my head that might be better than violence though, as much as violence obviously appeals to a few sick individuals.
Benno what did I post that is irresponsible?
Do tell
Sip
As for the NO being a prod bastard it is. But these unrepentent sodomites are not disrupting the NO because they know its a prod bastard they r motivitated to attack and disrupt the Holy Mass. And the Holy faith That's their target.and as such they must be stopped. Sip
Now for the so called violence. Well there are many m$any many ways to stop unrepentant sodomites doing dacrelege without violence. Well first u must define violence. But $ark me words if catholics in the NOchurch would man up and take a stand. These unrepentant sodomites won't be doing this for long. Take stand is vague enough and pointed enough to get the job done. In other words the weakest link in the enemies chain is the man. This could all be ended easily. If the NOchurch was catholic of course
So ill wait for bennos repl
Sip
I attended a Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC many years ago (guessing '87?) where half a dozen protesters remained standing with their backs to the altar all through Mass.  That is the only time I have seen a protest inside or out of a church.

Now here's a question - is it a civil offense to disrupt a religious service?  Disturbing the peace or something?  Could the police be called?

Frankly, I think it would be better to just ignore them.  These people are like the teenagers who dye their hair blue to tick off daddy...."look at me, I am so fresh!".  Puerile & sophomoric.  Buncha toddlers seeking attention.