Change to rules
(09-06-2010, 11:27 AM)Hemidemisemiquaver Wrote:
(09-06-2010, 11:03 AM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(09-06-2010, 10:43 AM)Hemidemisemiquaver Wrote: Quis,  is the chat room operational ? 
i have tried, to enter but someone keeps saying,  'Elvis,  I've left the building' ! ???

Thanks

I am not Quis, but it has been working for me.

Do you have a wireless connection? How solid is your connection?
I

The person saying 'Elvis . . .' is just a default recording that is played whenever you leave. It will play if you voluntarily exit and will also play (I believe) if you lose your connection for even a moment.
Yes, I have wireless connection.

Okay, you might want to check the strength of your connection. I sometimes use a wireless connection to my laptop from my router and I've noticed that if the connection is interrupted for but a moment, it kicks me out. It's not very nice.

Quote:After  entering in my username and password, I am told it is invalid.

Remember, the password is not your account password. The password is given to you on the login screen; it is the same for everyone.

Quote:Sorry, this screen keeps jumping when I type.

That's alright. I had that problem for a quite a while. That has to do with your browser, I think. There was actually a thread started on the topic. Here it is: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...314.0.html

Try switching to Mozilla Firefox if you don't already have it.
Done!    I now can log into the chat room,  thanks  INPEFESS.

:)
(09-06-2010, 11:34 AM)INPEFESS Wrote: Okay, you might want to check the strength of your connection. I sometimes use a wireless connection to my laptop from my router and I've noticed that if the connection is interrupted for but a moment, it kicks me out. It's not very nice.

The reason it may do this is that if it has no way of securing sessions, a broken session can be used to hijack the connection.
(09-06-2010, 12:31 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote:
(09-06-2010, 11:34 AM)INPEFESS Wrote: Okay, you might want to check the strength of your connection. I sometimes use a wireless connection to my laptop from my router and I've noticed that if the connection is interrupted for but a moment, it kicks me out. It's not very nice.

The reason it may do this is that if it has no way of securing sessions, a broken session can be used to hijack the connection.

Very true.
(09-06-2010, 12:29 PM)Hemidemisemiquaver Wrote: Done!     I now can log into the chat room,  thanks  INPEFESS.

:)

You're welcome 64th (I'm lazy).

:musicnote: (hey, it has the same value in common time as your hemidemisemiquaver has in 4/32, right?)

I would meet you in there but I am unable to do so from this console. I try to log in a little after midnight on week nights. It is usually only myself and dark lancer in there, however. 
That sounds like a good rule. I tend to get into trouble during those conversations.
To think I was gone so long for no reason! lol
(11-29-2010, 10:35 PM)shiwohgw Wrote:The Warlock wow power leveling can be one of the best damage casters wow power leveling in World of Warcraft, but it's wow power leveling also a very complicated class wow gold with its damage-over-time (DoT) spells aion power leveling and minions for any occasion. You learn aion gold a variety of cursescheap wow power leveling that you will use depending on your situation, and you also buy wow power leveling gain the ability to send your enemies running away cheap wow gold from you in terror. Warlocks can be a difficult class to play, but if you can do it well aion power leveling you will be the envy of all other damage dealers. Most people will despise you in Player vs Player battles.

An interesting insight into the rule change... :rolleyes: