ACTIVITY: Can you find all the [theological] errors on this webpage?
Check this out:
http://www.ntrf.org/about-us/index.php

N.B. this is not for the scrupulous.  It made me vomit into my mouth a little.  Blah.
"We see theological significance in the distinctive practices of the apostolic church."

That is ironic that they claim that, since they are heretics, who are part of a man made religion outside of The Apostolic Church, i.e. The Catholic Church
(05-19-2010, 10:19 PM)tmw89 Wrote: Check this out:
http://www.ntrf.org/about-us/index.php

N.B. this is not for the scrupulous.  It made me vomit into my mouth a little.  Blah.
They link to James White’s BS page.  ::)
It seems to be a modern "restorationist" movement, similar to the 19th Century Campbellites who developed into the Church of Christ, the Christian Church, and the Disciples of Christ.
These people are baptist

Our favorite statement of faith is the First London Baptist Confession of 1644.

Like some trads they want to be seen as somebodies, so they start a new group. Gos shines His sun over them, and did not made you judge to vomit over their practices.
Yes, I found one. In the link below(http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...c=872324.0, Vincentius said:

It could have been some others but I did make a comment on it.  This papal bull or apostolic constitution is not above all a dogma of faith and morals; it is a church law that a lawgiver (the pope who declared it or his successor) can change or modify.  Divine law supersedes ecclesiatical law. 

False. First, it is a dogma of the faith. It is true that it is found in Canon Law, but does this make it just a principle which can be ignored? No, because first came the dogma of the faith and then came the law. It was written on a Papal document(Papl Bull) ex cathedra; It was declared that no heretic can be a Pope, ex cathedra; it is Sacred Doctrine, as Paul IV'S bull speaks on faith and morals.

1.) "We declare that if ever a BISHOP, Archbishop, Patriarch or Primate, a Cardinal or a
Legatee, Or even a Sovereign Pope, had, BEFORE their elevation... deviated from the Catholic
Faith or fallen into some heresy, the promotion or elevation... is INVALID and NULL, without
value and one cannot say that it is valid because the person concerned accepts the Office,
receives the Consecration and then enters into possession of the government and
administration [of the Office], or by the homage rendered to him by all; one cannot accept
him as legitimate, and none of his acts of power or administration may be deemed valid
whether BISHOPS, Cardinals or Sovereign Popes. All their words, deeds and actions, their
administration and all that proceeds from them - all these are without value and have no
authority or command over anyone. These men, so promoted and elevated, will be by the same
fact deprived of all dignity, place, honor, title and power." (from Paul IV's Infallible
Papal Bulla: Cum ex Apostolatus Officio,1559)
(05-21-2010, 08:36 AM)glgas Wrote: Gos shines His sun over them, and did not made you judge to vomit over their practices.

1. Who is this sun-shining Gos, and
2. the last time I checked, non-Catholic/orthodox  religious practices as bad as the ones in the link were pretty vomit-worthy.

(05-21-2010, 09:33 AM)philipmarie Wrote: Yes, I found one. In the link below(http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...c=872324.0, Vincentius said:

It could have been some others but I did make a comment on it.  This papal bull or apostolic constitution is not above all a dogma of faith and morals; it is a church law that a lawgiver (the pope who declared it or his successor) can change or modify.  Divine law supersedes ecclesiatical law. 

False. First, it is a dogma of the faith. It is true that it is found in Canon Law, but does this make it just a principle which can be ignored? No, because first came the dogma of the faith and then came the law. It was written on a Papal document(Papl Bull) ex cathedra; It was declared that no heretic can be a Pope, ex cathedra; it is Sacred Doctrine, as Paul IV'S bull speaks on faith and morals.

1.) "We declare that if ever a BISHOP, Archbishop, Patriarch or Primate, a Cardinal or a
Legatee, Or even a Sovereign Pope, had, BEFORE their elevation... deviated from the Catholic
Faith or fallen into some heresy, the promotion or elevation... is INVALID and NULL, without
value and one cannot say that it is valid because the person concerned accepts the Office,
receives the Consecration and then enters into possession of the government and
administration [of the Office], or by the homage rendered to him by all; one cannot accept
him as legitimate, and none of his acts of power or administration may be deemed valid
whether BISHOPS, Cardinals or Sovereign Popes. All their words, deeds and actions, their
administration and all that proceeds from them - all these are without value and have no
authority or command over anyone. These men, so promoted and elevated, will be by the same
fact deprived of all dignity, place, honor, title and power." (from Paul IV's Infallible
Papal Bulla: Cum ex Apostolatus Officio,1559)

Thanks for posting the text of the Bull - I definitely learned a little something new today!
(05-21-2010, 08:36 AM)glgas Wrote: Gos shines His sun over them, and did not made you judge to vomit over their practices.

Wrong. God does not "shine His sun" (whatever the $&#* that means) over sects of heretics who have willingly committed themselves, their families and countless others into a path that leads directly to eternal damnation. Any Catholic worth his salt would vomit at the site of wayward souls "happy" in their estrangement from Christ and Holy Mother Church.

You're a very confused individual, glgas.
(05-22-2010, 11:46 PM)Joshua Wrote:

Wrong. God does not "shine His sun" (whatever the $&#* that means) over sects of heretics who have willingly committed themselves, their families and countless others into a path that leads directly to eternal damnation. Any Catholic worth his salt would vomit at the site of wayward souls "happy" in their estrangement from Christ and Holy Mother Church.

You're a very confused individual, glgas.

THANK YOU!  Here's a guy who knows what's up.