Stalking a sin?
(05-25-2010, 10:33 AM)KC91 Wrote: .... if the person does not know he or she is being stalked?

Every person will eventually know the sins committed against them.

Spence
(05-25-2010, 10:25 PM)KC91 Wrote: Stalking is generally accepted to mean repetitive behaviour to a person that the person finds harrasing. In the United States the definition of stalking is at least two weeks of harrasment in which the victim feels threatened.

In the USA, it is defined at the state level and thus possibly has 50 different definitions. Some states do not use the term either.

Stalking is a close occasion for the sin against the privacy and freedom of the stalked person. Also it is sin against the love of your neighbor. If you love somebody, you honor his/her decision over your desires.
(05-27-2010, 05:10 AM)glgas Wrote: Stalking is a close occasion for the sin against the privacy and freedom of the stalked person. Also it is sin against the love of your neighbor. If you love somebody, you honor his/her decision over your desires.

This is the most sensible thing you've said in months.
BA! stalking isnt anymore a sin then hunting is. stalking is fun. it has itsupd and downs but all and all it teaches u many real life skills that you do need in this life
sip
alas its an ugly fallen world.
sip
it depends on motive. stalking for fun isnt a sin. nor is stalking for info ie private I or some such. really put it in perspective in this day and age few and i mean few are not stalked. whether by cops, gov, lads or lassies.
such is life
I was just waiting for DK to make an appearance in this thread.
of course im only speaking about this in relation to my novel, which is the purpose of said research. i have never stalked.
cough
well
sip
stalking is  a strong word loaded with leftist vile notions. a better way to describe it would be "appreciating Gods gifts of beautiful lassies from a distance"
sip
(05-27-2010, 11:11 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: of course im only speaking about this in relation to my novel, which is the purpose of said research. i have never stalked.
cough
well
sip
stalking is  a strong word loaded with leftist vile notions. a better way to describe it would be "appreciating Gods gifts of beautiful lassies from a distance"
sip
HAHAHAHA!!! DK...your a freak...
I can't bleeve this is a real thread. Is this a joke?

Only at fishie's.  :laughing:
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Is it OK if you're wearing the appropriate kit?  :)

[Image: deerstalker.jpg]