Fatima Challenge Rocks Rome; Pope Says Third Secret Unfolding Now
This is John Vennari's corresponding article, which goes more in depth:

http://www.cfnews.org/b16-3rd-sec.htm
(05-27-2010, 09:33 PM)unknown Wrote: So, apparently Dr. Miravelle, someone with a history of saying the full Third Secret has been published and consecration has been completed, along with making critics out to be stupid, is now suddenly stating in excited speech that there's a one page text that hasn't been published, after just coming back from a visit in Rome.   He also implies that Pope Benedict is at odds with Cardinal Bertone and Sodano, and is separating himself from them on Fatima.

http://relevantradio.streamguys.us/Asx%2...00526c.asx

Miravelle starts talking about halfway through, after Mariani attributes the fall of the USSR to the 1984 consecration.

Oddly, Miravelle also seemed to have known that Pope Benedict was going to say something at Fatima about the Third Secret.  I don't know what the date was when this was filmed, but I'm getting the impression it was before Pope Benedict made his remarks:

There's a good chance that Miravelle did this to save face.  Just weeks ago on the very same program this "mariologist" was promoting Cardinal Bertone's position on the consecration and Third Secret while promoting himself as an expert using the "doctor" title to make critics sound like uneducated, paranoid conspiracy theorists.  He knew the full Third Secret hadn't been released before any of this transpired.  He knew about the books by Fr. Kramer, Ferrara, and Socci, and in my opinion, he wasn't honest about the evidence. Why was he so desperate to get an immediate interview on this radio program again as soon as he returned from Rome?  With regard to the consecration weeks ago, he mentioned all the bogus evidence in favor of Cardinal Bertone while completely omitting any mention of the Sol de Fatima or Para Ti interviews where Sr. Lucia said the last consecration attempt was a failure.  Is this what one expects from an objective minded academic scholar?  I think he's either expecting the Pope to admit there's something more or expecting some event to occur because of something someone said to him at the Vatican and from what the Pope said on the plane to Portugal,  and this was a strategic preemptive move on his part.

He did make it sound like the light bulb had come on and he had had an awakening, and he even referred to Hollywood movies and something about society being prepared for something that's about to happen.  What exactly did his informant say to him in Rome?  Maybe he did have some genuine awakening (stranger things have happened), but the evidence makes it more than just a little suspicious.
Here's one of the damning parts from 2000:
Quote: I would like finally to mention another key expression of the “secret” which has become justly famous: “my Immaculate Heart will triumph”. What does this mean? The Heart open to God, purified by contemplation of God, is stronger than guns and weapons of every kind. The fiat of Mary, the word of her heart, has changed the history of the world, because it brought the Saviour into the world—because, thanks to her Yes, God could become man in our world and remains so for all time.

And now this:
Quote: Pope Benedict further prayed at Fatima that we may “hasten the fulfillment of the prophecy of the triumph of the Immaculate Heart,”
May he repent before it is too late.