Hampton Roads Area
I live in Virginia Beach. Anyone live in the Hampton Roads area, like VB, Norfolk, or Chesapeake?
Sorry, I'm a little west of you (Richmond) but as I have family (unfortunately protestant) in the area I will probably get to either St. Benedict Chapel or Immaculate Conception Mission one of these days. Have you been to one or both? Any preference?
I've been to both, but now I stick mainly with Saint Benedict's due to time and the fact that I don't have to be praying every afternoon for the SSPX priest to make it in time from Richmond to hear confessions. I started out at the Immaculate Conception Mission when I first came over to Tradition.
I'm in Virginia Beach.
Cool! where do you attend Mass?
I like to make it to Saint Benedict's Chapel when I can, but still go to Saint Gregory the Great on Sunday night sometimes.  Yourself?
I go to St. Benedict's just about every Sunday. We should meet up sometime.
Sure.  It would be nice to have some human interaction there outside of the confessional.  :)
(07-15-2010, 07:47 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: Sure.  It would be nice to have some human interaction there outside of the confessional.  :)

My thoughts exactly.
I live in hampton :) and sometimes go to St. Benedict's when I can.