The Yardarm is the Remedy
the blockade is not immoral. though those items need to go through a strict process before they are admitted hence the many tons and tons of aid that does go to gaza.
if i am a master (thanks for the compliment) of cheap rhetoric your the master of gross sensational overstatement
complement intended
(06-07-2010, 07:15 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: the blockade is not immoral. though those items need to go through a strict process before they are admitted hence the many tons and tons of aid that does go to gaza.
if i am a master (thanks for the compliment) of cheap rhetoric your the master of gross sensational overstatement
complement intended

Again, you have succeeded in avoiding the question (or failing to comprehend it).  There is an "if" statement in my question.  You keep on speaking in nebulous terms about "tons and tons of aid" that goes to Gaza, yet Amnesty International and the UN have found that the amount of food and medicine is about a fifth or so of what they actually need for survival.  But I don't want to bicker about facts, because I'm not sure where you're getting yours.  Thus, I asked my "if" question.  I will repeat it.  See if you can answer it this time.

Do you agree that the blockade is immoral if it only allows a limited amount of food and medicine, a tiny fraction of the amount needed for normal health and thereby victimizes non-combatants, including women, children, elderly, disabled, sick, etc.?  Is it not immoral to intend  to harm non-combatants in this way?
(06-07-2010, 09:26 PM)rbjmartin Wrote:
(06-07-2010, 07:15 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: the blockade is not immoral. though those items need to go through a strict process before they are admitted hence the many tons and tons of aid that does go to gaza.
complement intended

Again, you have succeeded in avoiding the question (or failing to comprehend it).  There is an "if" statement in my question.  You keep on speaking in nebulous terms about "tons and tons of aid" that goes to Gaza, yet Amnesty International and the UN have found that the amount of food and medicine is about a fifth or so of what they actually need for survival.  But I don't want to bicker about facts, because I'm not sure where you're getting yours.  Thus, I asked my "if" question.  I will repeat it.  See if you can answer it this time.

Do you agree that the blockade is immoral if it only allows a limited amount of food and medicine, a tiny fraction of the amount needed for normal health and thereby victimizes non-combatants, including women, children, elderly, disabled, sick, etc.?  Is it not immoral to intend  to harm non-combatants in this way?

while he's not going to call Israel the good guys, he's not going to accuse them of any wrongdoing either.
so u r using the U..N. and amnesty international for your sources of facts? LOL
yeah sure
impeccable sources for trads to trust no doubt
i've asked you a question rbj you have ignored it or do not understand. let me ask you again just in case it got over your head
what is the Isreali condition for the blockade to be lifted?
norbert as for isreali wrong doing they do much wrong and i have posted countless threads on isreali wrongs. the case regarding the ship and the 9 killed they acted justly and right. that doesn't mean nor imply all Israeli actions are just and right.
unlike u and rbj and pox et al i look at this incident by incident rather then pre conceived notions and al ready decided villains ie Israel as yous do
(06-07-2010, 09:58 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: so u r using the U..N. and amnesty international for your sources of facts? LOL
yeah sure
i've asked you a question rbj you have ignored it or do not understand. let me ask you again just in case it got over your head
norbert as for isreali wrong doing they do much wrong and i have posted countless threads on isreali wrongs. the case regarding the ship and the 9 killed they acted justly and right. that doesn't mean nor imply all Israeli actions are just and right.
unlike u and rbj and pox et al i look at this incident by incident rather then pre conceived notions and al ready decided villains ie Israel as yous do
Well a least we can agree on that.  Do you think the UN is fabricated pro-Palestinian figures?
i duno but i wouldnt trust em
but
sip
thats me
sip sip
(06-07-2010, 10:07 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: i duno but i wouldnt trust em
but
sip
thats me
sip sip

Much better to trust the Zionist-controlled media, right?

Obviously, you can't trust the Israeli government, the Zionist-occupied government of the USA, or the Palestinian government if you want objectivity.  Likewise, you can't trust Palestinian media, Israeli media, or American media (because it is Zionist controlled).  Therefore, the UN and Amnesty International are going to be closer to objectivity than any of the aforementioned sources.
(06-07-2010, 09:58 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: so u r using the U..N. and amnesty international for your sources of facts? LOL
yeah sure

Oh no you don't.  You're not getting out of this one by turning a question back on me.  Answer the question.

For the fourth time (I've bolded important words to make it easy for you):
Do you agree that the blockade is immoral if it only allows a limited amount of food and medicine, a tiny fraction of the amount needed for normal health and thereby victimizes non-combatants, including women, children, elderly, disabled, sick, etc.?  Is it not immoral to intend to harm non-combatants in this way?
(06-07-2010, 09:26 PM)rbjmartin Wrote:   You keep on speaking in nebulous terms about "tons and tons of aid" that goes to Gaza,

Pardon me for asking but how is that different from you reiterating that:

(06-07-2010, 10:17 PM)rbjmartin Wrote: the UN and Amnesty International are going to be closer to objectivity than any of the aforementioned sources.
since rbj is unwilling or incapable of answering my question a question I've asked you more then once  it's a bit rich to demand an asnwer from me
But I not suprised