The Yardarm is the Remedy
(06-09-2010, 06:09 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: You need this spelled out???....moham = enemy....help Israaelis = charity and good deed to neighbors...leads to conversion....did I really have to spell that out...????   and you went to MWC...they must have seriously lowered the standards to let more northern VA types in.

So you impose your own limitations on the commandments of God?  God says to love our neighbors as ourselves, but you have imposed your own exception to exclude Muslims.  You don't think God is powerful enough to convert every single Muslim on the face of the planet?  Or you too much of a "realist" to believe that God has that kind of power?
(06-09-2010, 06:07 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(06-09-2010, 03:16 PM)rbjmartin Wrote: I'm really baffled about your inability to remain objective when it comes to matters dealing with Muslims.  You'd rather sell out your mother than show the least bit of empathy towards any Muslim on the planet.  That's a serious mental and moral disorder.

My goodness, what a load of crap.

Pathological hatred is indeed both a mental and moral disorder.
i dont hate them so pls with your esp can u pm next week lotto picks
thanks
look u claim to read me mind, pathological hatred and who r u? some wannabe shrink? clearly a wannabe catholic? u posted that shit targeting me so i think u either owe me an apology or those lotto picks
sip
(06-09-2010, 06:58 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: i dont hate them so pls with your esp can u pm next week lotto picks
thanks
look u claim to read me mind, pathological hatred and who r u? some wannabe shrink? clearly a wannabe catholic? u posted that shit targeting me so i think u either owe me an apology or those lotto picks
sip

Can it be anything but hatred to wish harm on an entire people rather than good?  Hatred means something.  Love means something else.  All I've heard from you, regarding the Muslims, is a desire to see harm done to them.  No matter what harm is done to a member of the Muslim population, no matter how innocent (yes, it's quite possible that many Muslims are invincibly ignorant), you always find a defense for those perpetrating the harm.  If that's not hatred, I don't know what is.

If you love the Muslims (or the Jews), you do not wish them harm.  You pray for peace for them and you pray for their conversion, because a dead man cannot convert.  God does not desire the death of a sinner, but that he convert and live (Ezechiel 18).  If God does not desire the death of the wicked, nor should we.  We should desire peace and shun violence (unless absolutely unavoidable) so that sinners be given the opportunity for conversion, as God is given greater glory by the conversion of sinners than by their deaths.
Rbj u either back up your bullshit or retract it
no place have  I posted or said  any of what u claiM
I do not nor wish any of it. but it is and war is ugly I have said and again and again that the best thing  for palistinians is to meet Isreali conditions to lift the blockade in other words they should surrender
there is no dishonor in surrendering they have fought they now need to accept defeat and build. a Future.as for god
not wishing death well he sure did destroy soddom and gomorah and did drown the world Ina deluge
just saying
u can argue god did not wish to destroy those cities but he did
though I'm using that to illustrate a point contrary to what u  claim regarding god
Sip

(06-10-2010, 09:51 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Rbj u either back up your bullshit or retract it
no place have  I posted or said  any of what u claiM
I do not nor wish any of it. but it is and war is ugly I have said and again and again that the best thing  for palistinians is to meet Isreali conditions to lift the blockade in other words they should surrender
there is no dishonor in surrendering they have fought they now need to accept defeat and build. a Future.as for god
not wishing death well he sure did destroy soddom and gomorah and did drown the world Ina deluge
just saying
u can argue god did not wish to destroy those cities but he did
though I'm using that to illustrate a point contrary to what u  claim regarding god
Sip

If you openly state that you love the Muslims, that you desire only good for them, and that you pray for their conversion, then I will retract, because those are sentiments you have never, to my knowledge, demonstrated on this forum.

As for God's not desiring the death of a sinner, the words given by the prophet Ezechiel are the words of God Himself.  God is not a liar.  Do you think God wouldn't have preferred that Sodom and Gomorrha be converted rather than be destroyed?

If there's any confusion, look to the liturgy for an answer.  Look at the Good Friday petitions.  There are only prayers for the conversion of the Jews and infidels, not for their punishment.  It is not our place to wish God's punishment upon anyone.  It IS our Christian duty to pray for the conversion of sinners.
No j must retra t or show where I have said I hate hem
u claim hat u back it up
u can't
it works like this rbj
u rthus one making the claim  u r the one that needs to back it up or I'll accept that u will state bat I hate mohamadans if u will accept u have a vile hatred for Jews
u never aaid thAt but IF u do not need back up your bs then neither do I

(06-10-2010, 11:03 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: No j must retra t or show where I have said I hate hem
u claim hat u back it up
u can't
it works like this rbj
u rthus one making the claim  u r the one that needs to back it up or I'll accept that u will state bat I hate mohamadans if u will accept u have a vile hatred for Jews
u never aaid thAt but IF u do not need back up your bs then neither do I

I am now explicitly stating that I love Jews and Muslims, I desire only good for them, and because of that, I desire their conversion and eternal salvation above anything else.

Why can't you say the same?
because i don't have to say it. its not part of this thread and its a red herring on your part. yeah thats right.
now back to this thread