A Eucharistic Miracle in Michigan
One of my brother Franciscans sent this to me. It happened at his parish.  The priest is also a Tertiary.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Below is a note from one of the members of Saint S's parish in Michigan.

++
This morning at Mass Father gave a powerful talk on the Holy Eucharist.  He mentioned in  St.  Faustina's Diary that  Jesus told her that many people receive him as a "dead object."   And after Holy Communion, it is as if he is invited in to someone's house and they close the door and leave.  Fr. told us to prepare well and to spend time in silent adoration thanking God for the wondrous gift of his son.

Then Father told us that we had a desecration of the Eucharist last weekend and that it was not the first time!!!  He said that often people come from all over to an event--wedding, funeral, etc. and march up to receive the Sacrament (despite the fact that he always gives a little explanation about reception of the Eucharist when not a Catholic) or fallen away Catholics who need confession.

At any rate, a host was found with a bite out of it and stuck to a hymnal.  Fr. removed the consecrated host, placed it in a container with some water in it to dissolve it and then dispose of it correctly.  The next day he opened the tabernacle and the host was bleeding!!!  He returned the host to the tabernacle and viewed it later and the blood was now a small dot visible on the host.  The third time he checked on the host, it was again full of blood.  Fr. mentioned that this was not the first time this has happened.  He had experienced this before but took it to mean that it was meant for him.  This time he felt that he had to share it with the parish.

After Mass Father held prayers for the reparation of desecration to the sacred species.  With the Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament  we did the Litany to the Heart of Jesus, had Benediction and recited the Divine Praises.

I do not need to tell you how many of us were crying during the talk.   People's faces were RED.  At the end of the Mass, Father placed the monstrance  on the altar and told us to genuflect on TWO knees and to keep absolute silence as we left.  He himself remained kneeling in front of the altar until we had all left.

This made such an impression on me that I am wondering when our churches will have the communion rails again.  Also, if you are still receiving in your hands (which is approved, I know) consider receiving on the TONGUE in reparation for all the sacriligous Holy Communions.  This is so sad.  The number of Catholics who believe in the Real Presence is staggeringly LOW...Just under 30 percent!!!  And there are so many priests who no longer believe that it is a crying shame.  IT IS TIME TO STAND UP FOR THE TRUTH OF OUR CHURCH AND HER TRUTHS.

PEOPLE, IT IS THE TIME FOR WITNESSING, NO MATTER WHAT!  IT IS THE TIME FOR MARTYRDOM---WHITE AND PERHAPS EVEN RED, DOWN THE PIKE.

KNOW YOUR TRUTH AND SPEAK IT BOLDLY.   THIS IS EXPECTED OF YOU. DO NOT DELAY.  TIME IS SHORT!

I become very passionate about our faith and will not keep silent.  If this message moves you, spread it about.

What a beautiful story Magdalene, I will sure spread this message around.

Ave Maria
thanks
Has this been verified by the local ordinary?
WOW... thank you.
Deo Gracias!!
(06-07-2010, 08:52 PM)christmasisgreat Wrote: Deo Gracias!!

Think you're mixing your Romance languages there.  :tiphat:
(06-07-2010, 09:52 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(06-07-2010, 08:52 PM)christmasisgreat Wrote: Deo Gracias!!

Think you're mixing your Romance languages there.   :tiphat:
:laughing: yeah, but you know what they meant  :laughing:
that is so beautiful...we must learn to receive Jesus with great love and reverence and devotion to make up for all the badly made and sacrilegious Communions out there.

this article reminded me of St Aloysius Gonzaga. He received Holy Communion once a week, spending three days preparing for it and another 3 days making his thanksgiving after he received Jesus. What reverence and love!
I almost had tears in my eyes when i read this.