Bullying at work
Well, they fired him today.  The idiots I work for had transferred me to a unit far away from him, which happens to be where his stepson works.  I found out about it when he called his stepson at work and was livid about it.  Now they're transferring me again because his stepson said he couldn't work with me.  I hope that people don't get the idea that they have to tip-toe around me, he's probably spreading rumors that I'm some kind of women-libber, man-hater type who had it out for him.  I think the people I'll be working with tomorrow are good people, I've worked with a couple of them before, so it should be okay.
(06-16-2010, 09:39 PM)miss_fluffy Wrote: Well, they fired him today.  The idiots I work for had transferred me to a unit far away from him, which happens to be where his stepson works.  I found out about it when he called his stepson at work and was livid about it.  Now they're transferring me again because his stepson said he couldn't work with me.  I hope that people don't get the idea that they have to tip-toe around me, he's probably spreading rumors that I'm some kind of women-libber, man-hater type who had it out for him.  I think the people I'll be working with tomorrow are good people, I've worked with a couple of them before, so it should be okay.

Wow!

Sword of St. Michael, protect us...
Most people I know got over being needlessly mean when they finished high school. 65 years old, wow..
Americans are weird. That's my uncharitable but very true comment.  ;D