The Pope's "Free Pass" From Trads Regarding Sodomite/Pædophile Priests
...and when is it consensual ? We have taken the taboo off of pederasty, so what do these kids know ? I have had grown people tell me that perverts don't care which young people the prey on, boys or girls.This comes from the calling them all pedophiles.  Therefore don't blame the pederasts, that's a hate crime. When I explain that, that is flawed science they go berserk. They will not accept the fact that homosexual men go after boys, and heterosexual men go after girls. No one will listen to the facts. And they can not for the life of them understand the correlation between the pill and promiscuity and the sexual abuse of girls.

I strongly believe in the principle that if you clean up your area eventually everyone cleans up their area and then the filth is gone except in a few small places. but if people are so convinced that the lies they believe are true, we can get no where. I'm sure all of you experience the same thing. We can not have conversation with others because when you point out the errors they become enraged. I'm reduced to having happy clappy nonsense conversations, unless I am ready for a fight, and to fight every where and time wears out an old guy.

tim

(06-15-2010, 01:55 PM)timoose Wrote: ...and when is it consensual ? We have taken the taboo off of pederasty, so what do these kids know ? I have had grown people tell me that perverts don't care which young people the prey on, boys or girls.This comes from the calling them all pedophiles.  Therefore don't blame the pederasts, that's a hate crime. When I explain that, that is flawed science they go berserk. They will not accept the fact that homosexual men go after boys, and heterosexual men go after girls. No one will listen to the facts. And they can not for the life of them understand the correlation between the pill and promiscuity and the sexual abuse of girls.

I strongly believe in the principle that if you clean up your area eventually everyone cleans up their area and then the filth is gone except in a few small places. but if people are so convinced that the lies they believe are true, we can get no where. I'm sure all of you experience the same thing. We can not have conversation with others because when you point out the errors they become enraged. I'm reduced to having happy clappy nonsense conversations, unless I am ready for a fight, and to fight every where and time wears out an old guy.

tim

it's bizarre.  why should anyone be afraid of offending men who prey on children or teenagers?  nobody is saying all homosexual men are pederasts, just that some are and that's why you want to keep your sons safe from them, like you keep your daughters safe from all men, and probably need to mention that women can be strange, too.  adults don't have a right to initiate children into sex.

but teenagers should be able to decide whether or not to consent, even if they haven't reached whatever the local "age of consent" is.

we're the same age, tim, so tell me,

when you were a boy, could a priest have talked you into any kissing, touching, etc.?

at any age, i mean, could an older man, priest or not, seduced you into any improper activity? 

do you buy the idea that Catholic boys were so respectful of priests that they dared not refuse their advances?  i sure don't. 

(or Catholic girls, either.  maybe very young kids, boys or girls, would believe anything Father said but why would very young kids be alone with Father?

(06-15-2010, 11:53 AM)i.p.i. Wrote: back in the Fifties, our parents didn't tell us the facts to life but they gave us warnings about strangers offering us candy or rides or trying to touch us, and we found out why by the time we were pre-teens because it only took one kid's parents or older brother telling the facts of life for the news to spread like wildfire among us.  i can remember the day i was told and i was convinced my parents would never have done such a thing, that God put babies in their mothers' stomachs and they got out through their belly buttons, though i couldn't see how.  and i knew perfectly well how our rabbits and dogs gave birth, don't ask me why the obvious never occurred to me.  we were truly innocent in those days.

I was born in the wrong decade. Meh make that century.
(06-15-2010, 11:53 AM)i.p.i. Wrote: at what age are people of normal intelligence responsible for their own choices to have sex with an older person?  

when you were a boy, could a priest have talked you into any kissing, touching, etc.?
at any age, i mean, could an older man, priest or not, seduced you into any improper activity?  

do you buy the idea that Catholic boys were so respectful of priests that they dared not refuse their advances?  i sure don't.  

back in the Fifties, our parents didn't tell us the facts to life but they gave us warnings about strangers offering us candy or rides or trying to touch us, and we found out why by the time we were pre-teens because it only took one kid's parents or older brother telling the facts of life for the news to spread like wildfire among us.  i can remember the day i was told and i was convinced my parents would never have done such a thing, that God put babies in their mothers' stomachs and they got out through their belly buttons, though i couldn't see how.  and i knew perfectly well how our rabbits and dogs gave birth, don't ask me why the obvious never occurred to me.  we were truly innocent in those days.

I agree.  If any priest tried to touch or kiss me, let-alone more, at any age, I would have been kicking and screaming, running away at full speed.  It is something I would have instinctively known. 
(06-16-2010, 08:27 AM)FHM310 Wrote:
(06-15-2010, 11:53 AM)i.p.i. Wrote: at what age are people of normal intelligence responsible for their own choices to have sex with an older person?  

do you buy the idea that Catholic boys were so respectful of priests that they dared not refuse their advances?  i sure don't.  

back in the Fifties, our parents didn't tell us the facts to life but they gave us warnings about strangers offering us candy or rides or trying to touch us, and we found out why by the time we were pre-teens because it only took one kid's parents or older brother telling the facts of life for the news to spread like wildfire among us.  i can remember the day i was told and i was convinced my parents would never have done such a thing, that God put babies in their mothers' stomachs and they got out through their belly buttons, though i couldn't see how.  and i knew perfectly well how our rabbits and dogs gave birth, don't ask me why the obvious never occurred to me.  we were truly innocent in those days.

I agree.  If any priest tried to touch or kiss me, let-alone more, at any age, I would have been kicking and screaming, running away at full speed.  It is something I would have instinctively known. 

Well, good for you then.  You're a great American.
(06-16-2010, 09:33 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(06-16-2010, 08:27 AM)FHM310 Wrote:

Well, good for you then.  You're a great American.

i'm not sure if you understand what we're saying, AB, since you're not American and English isn't your first language, though you write it well.  we're all agreed that priests should not make sexual advances to males or females of any age.  they are supposed to be chaste.  if they are true pedophiles and molest young children, it is particularly disgusting behavior.

but the fact that some alleged victims were under the "age of consent" (which differs from state to state) doesn't mean they were not mentally capable of consenting.  i think that many of them wanted to have sex with other males, that they were in fact experiencing homosexual impulses before a priest made any advances to them. 

over 80% of the "pedophile priest" cases in the US involved boys who were in their early to late teens, even 20 or 21, always past puberty, when they were sexually involved with a priest and many of them continued having sex with the priest for one to three years, some probably even for longer periods of time.  i don't believe that those boys were raped, even if it's legally what we call 'statutory rape,' meaning an adult had sex with a person under the 'age of consent'.  i believe that they welcomed the priest's advances, were willingly seduced, enjoyed it, and wanted to continue having sex with the priest.  i also believe it shows that homosexuality among priests leading to acts of pederasty is the problem, not pedophilia.

the priests were completely wrong to have sex with anybody and it may have been psychologically damaging to some of the boys if they were looking for a father figure in a priest and instead got a sexual partner.  but many of the boys may have been psychologically damaged before the priest seduced them since predators always look for weak prey.  some of the boys had probably already been used sexually, by a father or stepfather, neighbor or teacher, etc.  i'm sure it varies from case to case.

but damaged or not, many of the boys were old enough to refuse unwanted advances and i don't think the Church should have to pay huge sums for the actions of its employees  like doctors and teachers, priests need insurance to protect them against such charges, pay out damages awarded in court cases.  teachers have to pay for this insurance themselves and i think priests should, too.  if victims knew they weren't going to get millions, they wouldn't go to court  unless they had really been victimized, and they'd go to the police first.

hope this makes what i'm saying clearer.  :)

That would be a very harsh punishment but I agree let them be under constant supervision, and penance,  and about the light in the loafers comment is it just me or is it only the gay men out there that wear the ugly european mens slip on shoes.  I have not seen a decent hetero man yet that wears those ugly things. lol