The Beatiful teaching letter of Dr. Howell that got him fired: we can respond.
(07-14-2010, 09:47 AM)i.p.i. Wrote: we all forget sometimes but many may not realize it's against the FE rules to repost an entire lengthy post.  really, it is.   :readrules:  folks.  it's hell on my arthritic,arthralgic hands to scroll through repeated lengthy posts, too, and i'm using a laptop.  ggreg is not the only one using a blackberry & i doubt i'm the only one with arthritic and arthralgic hands.  use to show where you left something out if you think it's necessary for clarity.  thx to all.

:laughing: :laughing:  I never thought I'd see that "read the rules" emoticon and when I've seen it I've always wished I had an excuse to use it - I think it looks cool.

I appreciate the non-reposting too (spent last night sitting in a pub scrolling through that huge thread on charity while enjoying a few pints  ;D).
(07-14-2010, 10:44 AM)spasiisochrani Wrote:
(07-14-2010, 09:47 AM)i.p.i. Wrote: we all forget sometimes but many may not realize it's against the FE rules to repost an entire lengthy post.  really, it is.   :readrules:  folks. 

But is it contrary to the natural law?

that would be best addressed in the theology forum, wouldn't it?
Lol