Holy Father Says Old Mass Privately Says Bishop Fellay
(07-20-2010, 06:56 PM)artificial person Wrote:
(07-20-2010, 04:10 PM)JesusFreak84 Wrote:
(07-20-2010, 10:07 AM)Mhoram Wrote: Wow, that traditio piece is quite a sleazy bit of writing.  My mouse feels dirty just from scrolling through it.

XD

"Sleazy"?! is that the best you can come up with?  You find out that you're being bamboozled by Bp Fellay and you attack the messenger as being "sleazy."

Sleazy is telling tall tales about the Pope saying the TLM to sincere Catholics.

Tradiio on the mark as usual.

To play as Bombay....
:pointlaff:
(07-20-2010, 06:56 PM)artificial person Wrote:
(07-20-2010, 10:07 AM)Mhoram Wrote: Wow, that traditio piece is quite a sleazy bit of writing.  My mouse feels dirty just from scrolling through it.

"Sleazy"?! is that the best you can come up with?  You find out that you're being bamboozled by Bp Fellay and you attack the messenger as being "sleazy."

I'm not talking about whether it's accurate, but about the style of delivery.  Things like the use of intimate or cutesy nicknames and the insistence on interpreting everyone's actions in as sinister a way as possible, sprinkled with innuendo.  The main thing the author seems to be telling me is that I should have a sneering, superior contempt for all the people he names.

Look, I think the Novus Ordo is a mess.  But if I want to write about it and be taken seriously, I'm not going to call it the Novus Ordo Mess.  That's the action of someone who's more interested in being seen as clever by his fellow travelers than in convincing anyone new of his position.  I don't write Obummer for the same reason, even though I certainly think Obama's presidency is a bummer.  If you think your opinions are worthy enough to be shared with people who don't already agree with you, there's a way to share them and a way not to.  This is the way not to.
The denial made by Padre Lombardi regarding the allegations about our HF keeping private masses in usus antiquior are real, but....are made 3 years ago: padre Lombardi sayed that in 2007, before the Motu Proprio have taken effect.
Source: http://blog.messainlatino.it/2010/07/sme...messe.html