Is Mel Gibson the target or "the Passion of the Christ"?
U know I just me two falsies out and I am curious how u get your teeth knocked out without having your lips and such bit too
oh wait
now she never got her teeth knocked out just chipped
mmmmmmm
interesting next perhaps we will here how Mel rather then knocked her teeth out actually knocked em in
lol
The hits keep comming
(07-18-2010, 09:40 AM)Gerard Wrote:
(07-18-2010, 05:37 AM)ggreg Wrote:
(07-17-2010, 09:38 PM)Gerard Wrote: Interesting news developments in the last few days........Oksana's son says he never saw any violence between the two of them.

I've searched the news and cannot find this story.  All I've heard is that he is due to be interviewed.

Source please?

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/oksana-gri...n-assault/

Oksana Grigorieva has presented evidence of domestic violence allegations about Mel Gibson to police consisting of testimony by her 12 year-old son, Alexander Dalton, who says he never saw Mel hit his mom but did hear an argument, tapes of a very angry Mel which forensic experts say were tampered with by Oksana, and pictures of damaged veneers covering her teeth that her dentist said showed no evidence of a punch because the teeth and soft tissue like the lips, etc., were not damaged at all.

Mel’s attorney’s are asking for the court to hold Oksana in contempt for releasing the illegally obtained phone call recordings with Mel.

Oksana went to court asking for Mel to be stripped of all visitation with their daughter Lucia, and is now claiming she is getting threatening phone calls but didn’t offer any recording or proof of those calls, even though she claims Mel is behind them.

I see so when you said Oksana's son says he never saw any violence between the two of them.  You actually meant that he never SAW any violence between the two of them; but he did HEAR an argument.

You should have been a lawyer.
(07-18-2010, 11:02 AM)ggreg Wrote: I see so when you said Oksana's son says he never saw any violence between the two of them.  You actually meant that he never SAW any violence between the two of them; but he did HEAR an argument.

You should have been a lawyer.

Well, to bring this tangent back to the original point of the thread, people are making accusations that they can't back up.  The rumors and accusations have been going around that Alexander/Sasha was a witness to the alleged violence.  Now, between the doubts raised by the dental evidence, the manipulated recordings, her own dentist, her own son it seems that the accusations are as meaningless as the assertions that the "Passion of the Christ" is anti-semitic. 

Frank Rich and Rabbi Schmuley can say all they want about the movie being anti-semitic but the witnesses of the film (anybody with eyes and at least half a brain and some integrity) knows that those allegations are false. 

Rich and Schmuley really play up Mel Gibson's anti-Semitic rant in his 2006 drunk driving arrest.  This supposedly betrays his true colors.  They never consider the possibility the campaign they and others--by no means all Jews but more that a fair share--waged again The Passion of the Christ before it was even released may have had something to do with Gibson's outburst.  No, no, no!  Gibson's the evil one; anti-Christianist Jews are forever the innocent victims.   
I wonder if Obama has targeted Mel for assassination yet.

(07-18-2010, 01:21 PM)Petertherock Wrote: I wonder if Obama has targeted Mel for assassination yet.

Yep, but he won't be blown to bits by a Hellfire missile, he will be "suicided" and for dramatic effect he will be found hanging like Judas in the Passion...  Why will this happen?  Because Rahm Emanuel makes the list of enemy combatants!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
The article by Frank Rich was a mess.  What was his point?  That Mel Gibson's personal episode is proof that the Passion of Christ is antisemitic and the Christian right is losing their ground and we're entering a post-Christian era?  I don't follow his reasoning.

The bulk of his article was an off-topic rant about the Passion of the Christ.  He made no sense.
Hit piece by Damian Thomson of the Telegraph.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damian...-catholic/
(07-19-2010, 12:29 PM)ggreg Wrote: Hit piece by Damian Thomson of the Telegraph.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damian...-catholic/

Does Damian Thomson profess to be a Catholic?  I wonder if he and Gibson were on Jeopardy together and had a category on "Things you must believe to be a Catholic"  who would win or would they both agree on all points?