Is Mel Gibson the target or "the Passion of the Christ"?
(07-18-2010, 09:40 AM)Gerard Wrote:
(07-18-2010, 05:37 AM)ggreg Wrote:
(07-17-2010, 09:38 PM)Gerard Wrote: Interesting news developments in the last few days........Oksana's son says he never saw any violence between the two of them.

I've searched the news and cannot find this story.  All I've heard is that he is due to be interviewed.

Source please?

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/oksana-gri...n-assault/

Oksana Grigorieva has presented evidence of domestic violence allegations about Mel Gibson to police consisting of testimony by her 12 year-old son, Alexander Dalton, who says he never saw Mel hit his mom but did hear an argument, tapes of a very angry Mel which forensic experts say were tampered with by Oksana, and pictures of damaged veneers covering her teeth that her dentist said showed no evidence of a punch because the teeth and soft tissue like the lips, etc., were not damaged at all.

Mel’s attorney’s are asking for the court to hold Oksana in contempt for releasing the illegally obtained phone call recordings with Mel.

Oksana went to court asking for Mel to be stripped of all visitation with their daughter Lucia, and is now claiming she is getting threatening phone calls but didn’t offer any recording or proof of those calls, even though she claims Mel is behind them.

I see so when you said Oksana's son says he never saw any violence between the two of them.  You actually meant that he never SAW any violence between the two of them; but he did HEAR an argument.

You should have been a lawyer.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Is Mel Gibson the target or "the Passion of the Christ"? - by ggreg - 07-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Is Mel Gibson the target? - by AlexE - 10-27-2010, 06:59 AM