Is Mel Gibson the target or "the Passion of the Christ"?
(07-20-2010, 08:02 AM)Walty Wrote: No one has asked the obvious question. If the tapes are fake then why wouldn't Gibson be out claiming so to the press since day one?

A very good point. The moment the Gibson side heard there were tapes they rushed to court to get an order sealing the tapes. That by itself lends some credibility to them. I don't however rule out the possibility that they were edited in some way. But the important thing to remember is that this is a "developing story" and until the courts and the police are done with the evidence we won't have a clear picture really. I've tried to follow this thing but it's mostly being reported on what I consider "tabloid sites" so I think it's best for everyone to take a time out on this one. No one who is involved as a potential witness, i.e., the dentist, Oksana's son, etc. has made a formal statement of any kind. I don't think they can except to official investigators so the point is moot. Wait for the court dates to come.

C.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Is Mel Gibson the target or "the Passion of the Christ"? - by Cetil - 07-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Is Mel Gibson the target? - by AlexE - 10-27-2010, 06:59 AM