Bin Laden Son Seeks U.S. Sanctuary for family
yeah thats right

A son of Osama bin Laden said about 20 members of his family stranded in Iran are seeking sanctuary in a third country and that the U.S. may agree to accept them.

Omar bin Laden, the al-Qaeda leader’s fourth son, said in an interview with Al Arabiya television that Iran is refusing to allow his relatives to go to Saudi Arabia. Shiite Muslim- dominated Iran is a regional rival of Sunni-ruled Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaeda, a Sunni group, is hostile to Iran.

“The Americans offered to help them out of Iran and even hinted at the possibility of receiving them in the U.S.,” he said in the interview, which was aired late yesterday and posted on the Dubai-based channel’s website. Omar bin Laden said none of his brothers has been accused of terrorism by the U.S. or any other country.

The elder bin Laden’s relatives held under house arrest in Iran include five of his children and one of his wives, Al Arabiya said. The family had been living in Afghanistan and fled to Iran after the U.S. military began air strikes on the country following the Sept. 11 attacks in 2001.

A daughter of bin Laden, Iman, 17, was allowed to leave Iran for Syria earlier this year after taking refuge in the Saudi Embassy in Tehran. Her brother, Bakr, 16, also left Iran for the Syrian capital of Damascus in December.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-07-19...tuary.html
"Son of Laden Son Seeks US Sanctuary for family".

Keep the scum out.
(07-20-2010, 10:01 PM)Baskerville Wrote: Keep the scum out.

Hey, Osama is the weird one. The others were rather normal as far as I know.
Didn't they all leave the US on a private jet on 09/12/2001 while the whole country was in a no-fly lock down?  If they could pull that off I think they have the political connections to get back in to the US, one way or another.  I mean, hey! They are the business partners of the Bush family et al in the Carlyle Group.
(07-20-2010, 10:07 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote:
(07-20-2010, 10:01 PM)Baskerville Wrote: Keep the scum out.

Hey, Osama is the weird one. The others were rather normal as far as I know.

Well i guess everyone has a blacksheep in the family. LOL
Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:Didn't they all leave the US on a private jet on 09/12/2001 while the whole country was in a no-fly lock down?  If they could pull that off I think they have the political connections to get back in to the US, one way or another.  I mean, hey! They are the business partners of the Bush family et al in the Carlyle Group.

You're right, Hawaii Five-0. Osama bin Laden was (he's almost certainly died) an asset of the CIA. Look up "Tim Osman" on StartPage.com (or Google, if you like being tracked). Al Qaeda is a CIA front. 9/11 was an inside job. In light of these facts, it's amusing to see Americans get bent out of shape bin Laden family members coming to America, and people protesting the Ground Zero masjid. The whole "blame Muslims" game is a sick joke on the part of the Feds whereby centuries of Western prejudice and fear are played upon by New World Order thugs who are laughing all the way from here to Fallujah.

"Tim Osman" with Zbigniew Brzezinski:

[Image: bush34_135.gif]

Video stills from phony bin Laden tapes:

[Image: binladen.jpg]
LOL Omar  Crazy

Quote:"I don't like modern people," he continues, his words growing emphatic. "I like original people. If you go back 1,000 years, you will find the same people. I am like that — the way I look. But there are some people who are very strange-looking. Not black or white or Chinese or Arab. I hate this. I get a mess in my head. I don't like the modern life. It is a mistake. I like pure-looking faces. I talked about this with my father. He is the same as me. He doesn't like the mix."

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/12697/64879
(07-21-2010, 07:41 AM)Credo Wrote:
Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:Didn't they all leave the US on a private jet on 09/12/2001 while the whole country was in a no-fly lock down?  If they could pull that off I think they have the political connections to get back in to the US, one way or another.  I mean, hey! They are the business partners of the Bush family et al in the Carlyle Group.

You're right, Hawaii Five-0. Osama bin Laden was (he's almost certainly died) an asset of the CIA. Look up "Tim Osman" on StartPage.com (or Google, if you like being tracked). Al Qaeda is a CIA front. 9/11 was an inside job. In light of these facts, it's amusing to see Americans get bent out of shape bin Laden family members coming to America, and people protesting the Ground Zero masjid. The whole "blame Muslims" game is a sick joke on the part of the Feds whereby centuries of Western prejudice and fear are played upon by New World Order thugs who are laughing all the way from here to Fallujah.

You just exposed the greatest cover up and scandal of the US government! Do you have secret sources besides Big Foot?
Lol