Catholic sex scandal as undercover reporter 'films priests at gay clubs and havi
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnew...clubs.html

A gay priest sex scandal has rocked the Catholic Church in Italy today after a weekly news magazine released details of a shock investigation it had carried out.
Using hidden cameras, a journalist from Panorama magazine - owned by Italian Prime Minister and media baron Silvio Berlusconi - filmed three priests as they attended gay nightspots and had casual sex.
Today there was no immediate comment from the Italian Bishops Conference and the Vatican - which has been rocked by a series of sex scandals involving paedophile priests since the start of the year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnew...z0uWEpt0mj

When is the Church going to finally get rid of these cancers???
And thus goes the Quickening.

dumspirospero Wrote:When is the Church going to finally get rid of these cancers???

The story just came out today.
(07-23-2010, 11:24 AM)Credo Wrote: The story just came out today.

Everyone here knows you know what he means...you are a consummate ass...or is that consummated?
La notti brave dei preti gay = The wild night of gay priests. Unf****** believable !
tim
Numb. Nothing shocks me anymore.
The shocking thing is that they mentioned the abuse scandal and homosexuality in the same paragraph.  We all know that homosexuality had nothing whatsoever to do with the abuse cases, right?  Right?  Guess that's British papers for you; American ones would be more careful.
Quote:...rocked the Catholic Church

I would die a happy woman if I never saw that phrase again.

(07-23-2010, 02:40 PM)Beatissima Mariae Wrote: Numb. Nothing shocks me anymore.

Yup.
(07-23-2010, 02:48 PM)Mhoram Wrote: The shocking thing is that they mentioned the abuse scandal and homosexuality in the same paragraph.  We all know that homosexuality had nothing whatsoever to do with the abuse cases, right?  Right? 

Somewhat.  If it were primarily a homosexual problem like Cardinal Bertone claimed, then they would have been primarily going after the young men, like the 16 year olds.  But the statistics that were posted here showed that the overwhelming majority were elementary and middle school students.  Male children did account for something like 80% (?) of the victims, I forget the exact number, but it's clear that it would have been a lot easier for offending priests to get access to boys than girls. And since it would be abnormal for an adult, whether heterosexual or homosexual, to be attracted to someone less than high school aged at the youngest, I don't really see how the scandal can be generalized as a homosexual one.
http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/onfai...hilia.html

Why is Donohue still running off at the mouth?  Pretty much everything he says is ignorant. He isn't intelligent enough to be acting as a spokesman.  Last time I saw him on Larry King he said post-pubescent meant anyone who's started puberty, and he used that to make his claim that this is a homosexual crisis and not a pedophilia crisis.  Never mind the fact that post-pubescent actually means when primary sexual development is finished, as in 15 and older or thereabouts, and majority of victims were younger than high school aged.

Now he's quoting Kinsey, a person who himself was revealed later on to have been a potential predator, and also someone who fabricated data and study materials.  He should never be cited for anything.

If Donohue isn't intelligent enough to understand any of that, it seems that he at least would have wondered why the vast majority of victims were under high school aged.  In the case of heterosexuals, by his own reasoning does he then think it's normal for an adult woman to be attracted to a boy in sixth grade or a man to a girl in sixth grade?  Why hasn't anyone told Donohue to zip it.  He also cherry picked a study showing that homosexuals are overrepresented as molesters. More studies show that's not the case.

People like him are making all of this worse. He's the last person the Church needs as a spokesman.
The John Jay Study said about 80% of those molested were post-pubescent. That's the 16year old boys you are speaking about. This makes it a homosexual problem and not pedophilia.. The real question is why hasn't there been stronger rules instituted to prevent the entrance of homosexuals in to the priesthood. While Dr. Reisman  exposed Kinsey for the fraud and depraved researcher he was, the Psychiatric Profession still pretends he is an expert. Dr. Reisman has told the USCCB they should sue the experts which gave them this terrible advice and she would testify in their behalf.
tim