St.Padre Pio's Letter to Pope Paul VI
(07-23-2010, 09:51 PM)Lee Timmer Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 08:30 PM)St.Ambrose Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 07:49 PM)Lee Timmer Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 06:50 PM)St.Ambrose Wrote: You can even find it on the EWTN website.

EWTN website = Catholic Wikipedia. (I know, I know: "That's uncharitable, blah blah blah...")

Sure,but I said "You can EVEN find it" on EWTN,There are many more sources,In his offical writings and what not.They even have a copy in the vatican for example.

Many sources.I do not remember them,but you can find them easy.

Oh, I know. I was just having a little fun because some people here seem to think EWTN is part of the Living Magisterium.

Haha,true :) Haha.Just like whenever I make a case,I'm always rebuked with SSPX articles from some trads.Just to be fair,the sspx do alot of good work here and there,but they are not the magesterium lol.This is the major problem of Sectarianism. Luther says this-Lutheran,Calvin said this-Calvinist,Contradicting theologies from Sectarian "Bible-believers". Sigh,Stick to the church,all I'm saying
(07-23-2010, 10:16 PM)St.Ambrose Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 06:50 PM)St.Ambrose Wrote: You can even find it on the EWTN website.

EWTN website = Catholic Wikipedia. (I know, I know: "That's uncharitable, blah blah blah...")

Sure,but I said "You can EVEN find it" on EWTN,There are many more sources,In his offical writings and what not.They even have a copy in the vatican for example.

Oh, I know. I was just having a little fun because some people here seem to think EWTN is part of the Living Magisterium.

Haha,true :) Haha.Just like whenever I make a case,I'm always rebuked with SSPX articles from some trads.Just to be fair,the sspx do alot of good work here and there,but they are not the magesterium lol.This is the major problem of Sectarianism. Luther says this-Lutheran,Calvin said this-Calvinist,Contradicting theologies from Sectarian "Bible-believers". Sigh,Stick to the church,all I'm saying

Absolutely. I attend SSPX Masses sometimes, but I also attend local NO Mass at the Poor Clare Nuns' monastery. There are some "Society people" who seemingly think +Fellay (or +Williamson) is Pope, yet some of the "NO people" seemingly think Father Corapi or Scott Hahn are Pope. It's really amusing. Just give me the Sacrifice, my Rosary, faith, and grace.
(07-23-2010, 11:29 PM)Lee Timmer Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 10:16 PM)St.Ambrose Wrote:

Absolutely. I attend SSPX Masses sometimes, but I also attend local NO Mass at the Poor Clare Nuns' monastery. There are some "Society people" who seemingly think +Fellay (or +Williamson) is Pope, yet some of the "NO people" seemingly think Father Corapi or Scott Hahn are Pope. It's really amusing. Just give me the Sacrifice, my Rosary, faith, and grace.

Pope Hans Kung!

LOL
(07-24-2010, 02:20 AM)St.Ambrose Wrote: Pope Hans Kung!

LOL

More like "Pope Kung Kong."