Beer Wars - documentary
(07-27-2010, 12:02 AM)Penelope Wrote:
(07-26-2010, 12:15 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: but I have heard of Dogfish Head (or whatever it's called).

Dogfish is my favorite!! Their brewery is about an hour and a half from my house, and about half an hour from my boyfriend's house, so we've taken the tour and everything. Their pub is nearby, too, so we go there for dinner every now and then. The food sucks, but, obviously, the beer is awesome. They have a seasonal beer out right now called Sah'tea. It debuted last year. It is absolutely my favorite beer. If you can get your hands on some, I strongly recommend trying it. It's only sold in a 750 mL bottle, though, so grab a friend or two before you open it (or don't :) ).

CollegeCatholic Wrote:Think global, drink local.  :)

That's Dogfish Head's motto, too.

Also, I can't wait for this mini-series on the discovery channel.

Sweet.  I will probably try out the Dogfish soon.  I'm running through the Hoosier Brews pretty fast!  :)  (Seven days a week, 6 beers in a pack!).

That beer show looks nifty...  Def. have to watch!  :)
Hmm...  uncanny obsession with alcoholic beverages?

www.aa.org
(09-06-2010, 10:26 PM)dark lancer Wrote: Hmm...  uncanny obsession with alcoholic beverages?

www.aa.org

Not really.  The beer industry is rather interesting, as is the documentary.  Would it be worse if I watched an econ documentary on the Federal Reserve? 

And, I moderate my alcohol consumption rather well, considering my roommates and friends.