Beer!
Oh, and I remember the look on Croppyboy's face when he noticed the Bud in Scotland (and, to our shame, Norway.)
Quote: originally posted by Varus

Those young idiots you mentioned, Gladius, are poor victims of globalization. They get culturally poorer everyday. Basically, it give me the same taste in my mouth that I get from hearing Scandinavian rappers

AH . . . yes . . . Norwegian rap . . . I remember laughing so hard . . . It is bad enough when white Americans attempt it . . . but then to hear it på norsk

Quote:

[Image: stavanger7.jpg]

De norske rappere - Evig Poesi

[Image: MenyH0V3.gif]
HeiHei

[Image: rofl.gif]
Croppyboy Wrote:
Quote: originally posted by Varus  Basically, it give me the same taste in my mouth that I get from hearing Scandinavian rappers
AH . . . yes . . . Norwegian rap . . . I remember laughing so hard . . . It is bad enough when white Americans attempt it . . . but then to hear it på norsk
Not been blessed with that lovely experience yet! [Image: rofl.gif]  [Image: crazy.gif]  I am with mortaliumanimos, though; that is a hilarious concept to even consider!
[Image: Beer.jpg]

Anyone here like any Asian beers? I really, really like Singha, for example. I believe it's from Thailand.
I don’t have much experience with Asian beers. I remember having Tsingtao (China) and Kirin (Japan) when I did the “around the world” beer tour at Double Dave’s (15 years ago) but I must not have been that impressed because I haven’t had them since.

If I remember correctly, they weren’t much different than a mainstream Am-“beer” since they are both made with corn/rice.
Here is a great link :

Realbeer.com

Croppyboy Wrote:I don’t have much experience with Asian beers. I remember having Tsingtao (China) and Kirin (Japan) when I did the “around the world” beer tour at Double Dave’s (15 years ago) but I must not have been that impressed because I haven’t had them since.

If I remember correctly, they weren’t much different than a mainstream Am-“beer” since they are both made with corn/rice.

Ever been to Old Chicago?  They do that around the world thing, too.
[Image: boddingtons.jpg]
Oh, you guys need to try Boddington's! I just remembered that. It's sort of like a milder flavored Guinness.
InquisitorGeneralis Wrote:[Image: boddingtons.jpg]
Oh, you guys need to try Boddington's! I just remembered that. It's sort of like a milder flavored Guinness.
did you say guinness? man i love their stout, heck just put any stout in my hand and i'm good for the day.
Alex, you better have some Greek beer for me when i come over or better yet some Greek wine.