I'm getting too fat... :( Help?
(08-10-2010, 06:31 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: I'm getting rid of everything else, but I'm keeping my applesauce and juice.  :)  Especially since I'm getting off the soda.  I can only take so much water.  :)

You could try watering down the juice. If you increase the water amount gradually you won't even notice, and after a while straight juice will be too sweet for your taste buds. Some juices work better than others with this method.
And you can combine juice with sparkling water.  A little orange juice in sparkling water is really good.
(08-10-2010, 10:15 PM)cgraye Wrote: And you can combine juice with sparkling water.  A little orange juice in sparkling water is really good.

And vodka.  Don't forget the vodka. 
(08-10-2010, 10:15 PM)cgraye Wrote: And you can combine juice with sparkling water.  A little orange juice in sparkling water is really good.

Y'know that line about someone in the Bible vomiting up the lukewarm?

That's me with sparkling.  If I was in the desert, I'd prefer death to that stuff. :P
The doc is right. Cut your juice with vodka. Vodka, do you hear? Not rum -- that's for kids.
(08-10-2010, 11:12 PM)Satori Wrote: The doc is right. Cut your juice with vodka. Vodka, do you hear? Not rum -- that's for kids.

Aye.
Make yourself vomit after eating a particularly bad meal. Also, try laxatives.

Lastly, steroids don't just help with muscle growth, they can help a lot with metabolizing fat.

If you can't get them easily, methamphetamine is usually more readily available (and cheaper!).

[Image: images?q=tbn:ewu4_s3f-Zv2sM]

(08-11-2010, 04:52 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote: Make yourself vomit after eating a particularly bad meal. Also, try laxatives.

Lastly, steroids don't just help with muscle growth, they can help a lot with metabolizing fat.

If you can't get them easily, methamphetamine is usually more readily available (and cheaper!).

Dude, I'm in Indiana.  Meth is like corn.  lololol
(08-11-2010, 04:52 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote: Make yourself vomit after eating a particularly bad meal. Also, try laxatives.

your such a helpful dude
(08-10-2010, 07:29 PM)DrBombay Wrote: 1,500 hundred calories a day.  You will lose weight, I guarantee it.  Doesn't really matter what kind of calories it is either.  Just count 'em and you're good to go.   :tiphat:

I mean, if you're living alone you really have no excuse.  If you don't buy it at the grocery store and bring it home, you can't eat it, now can you?  No, indeed you can't.

That works too. However, in a low calorie diet, sufficient nutrition is important, which ends meaning staying away from the added sugar and refined flour products. We can eat those all day and not get full.