I'm getting too fat... :( Help?
5 liters of water a day?  Where was he, in the desert?
You could always do P90x and let Tony Horton gay up your life for an hour a day until you look like Hulk Hogan.

That's what I'm gonna do anyway.
saw your post.  learned about late 90s discovery of nutrients no longer available is American food.  ched it out for my wife.  they guarentee money back if no benefit noticed in six months.  incredible science.  the nutrients are needed to enable cells to repair the body from autoimmune diseases & other things.  u may coantact me if you want info.

good luck,

dave
(08-16-2010, 05:06 PM)dave france Wrote: saw your post.  learned about late 90s discovery of nutrients no longer available is American food.   ched it out for my wife.  they guarentee money back if no benefit noticed in six months.   incredible science.  the nutrients are needed to enable cells to repair the body from autoimmune diseases & other things.  u may coantact me if you want info.

good luck,

dave

Isn't this the poster that recommended Most Holy Family 'Monastery'?
(08-16-2010, 05:32 PM)Iuvenalis Wrote: Isn't this the poster that recommended Most Holy Family 'Monastery'?

Once or twice...
I am obsesive about my weight and always have.  I have had bouts with manorexia all my life.  I am five feet nine inches tall and last year at this time I weighed 130 lbs.  Of course I had hepatitis-c which causes weight loss. I a now a pudgy 160 but never mind me.  I found that it takes me an hour and a half to walk five miles while praying 15 decades of the rosary and the devine mercy chaplet.  Also, you do not have to go to an expert to know that you should have a protein and a salad for lunch.  Did you say that you are 22 years old.  believe me with minor adjustments that weight is going to melt right off of you.
pax
Daniel
How bad is drinking vodka with club soda?  I've heard that's supposed to not be so bad for you.

Also, how much coffee can you drink before it becomes a bad thing?  I'm presuming milk in the coffee, but no sugar.  How much better is black coffee than coffee with milk?
(08-18-2010, 11:33 AM)3Sanctus Wrote: How bad is drinking vodka with club soda?  I've heard that's supposed to not be so bad for you.

Also, how much coffee can you drink before it becomes a bad thing?  I'm presuming milk in the coffee, but no sugar.  How much better is black coffee than coffee with milk?

A lot better.  Straight coffee has nearly no calories.  Straight coffee with even skim milk adds a ton of calories.  And if you use anything but skim it obviously adds a lot of fat as well.  Sticking sugar and half and half into your coffee is about as good for you as having a little milk shake.  It's kind of like dumping dressing on your salad and thinking you're still getting a healthy meal.
Yippeeee - I've lost 10 pounds!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
(08-18-2010, 03:43 PM)Walty Wrote:
(08-18-2010, 11:33 AM)3Sanctus Wrote: How bad is drinking vodka with club soda?  I've heard that's supposed to not be so bad for you.

A lot better.  Straight coffee has nearly no calories.  Straight coffee with even skim milk adds a ton of calories.  And if you use anything but skim it obviously adds a lot of fat as well.  Sticking sugar and half and half into your coffee is about as good for you as having a little milk shake.  It's kind of like dumping dressing on your salad and thinking you're still getting a healthy meal.

Coffee without cream is worthless...you'd be better off with a cup of tea...IMHO.  :D