For some relief
Please pray to Our Lord for me, begging for some relief. Impure thoughts have been haunting my mind all day long (and my dreams have been full of filth as well).
:pray:

Throw yourself at the feet of Our Lady and beg for her assistance.
OK OK OK
:pray2:
Thank you all for your prayers. May God bless you all and reward your charity.

I've been struggling with sins of impurity for over an year now...I've been under this habitual sin for more time, but only last year I came to profess the Catholic faith and follow its teaching.
Since then, I changed many things to follow a more virtuous life, but the attacks haven't become weaker.
It's not like I expect some reward from the Lord, even though it might sound so...I understand that the Lord doesn't allow us to be tempted and suffer attacks beyond our strength to stand them (provided that we are open to His grace). But my cry doesn't seem to be heard at times...I eventually consent to sin. I fell really bad to offend the Lord and not keep the state of grace. I go to confession and then...15-20 days afterwards...I know I will have to go again...due to the very same sin...I almost like I foresee, I know beforehand.....It's almost despairing.

Sorry for my babbling, and thanks again for you prayers.

God bless