This best thread forum for what came up this weekend
I was talking with a guy on the Trad get together this weekend and he asked me if I was focusing my marital search on a Trad Catholic girl since I started on the Catholic path.  I hesitated my answer but I was honest.  I am totally looking for a Traditional Catholic girl/woman.  It's just one of those things.
Well, this IS the forum for that, so I'd suggest either posting a profile here or filling out the forum one so we female-types know what trouble we're getting into.  :P
sheesh ty, I didn't realize I had squat on my profile
Good luck, friend!

Traditional Catholic girls are quite tough.
(08-09-2010, 08:53 PM)TraceG Wrote: I was talking with a guy on the Trad get together this weekend and he asked me if I was focusing my marital search on a Trad Catholic girl since I started on the Catholic path.  I hesitated my answer but I was honest.  I am totally looking for a Traditional Catholic girl/woman.  It's just one of those things.

As long as the guy you were talking to was not scouting...did he have a disappointed look on his face....I mean really you don't have to be apologetice about giving up the lifestyle.... :o