Liquor on the Rocks?
Drink Jager shots - it's Catholic. :)
Have you seen those comedy video ads for Jager? Like the one "did I eat a stripper" or however it went...

funny.

[edit: wrote the wrong word lol]
Haven't seen them. "Did I kill a stripper" is funny?  :o
Jaeger's not bad.  I'm looking for sipping drinks, though, not shots/shooters.  Not necessarily trying to get in TOO much trouble.  ;D
Ech jaggermiester tastes like black liquorice mouth wash

Makers Mark and Black Coffee...thats a good blend

then theres my own invention I call a "Russian revolution"© voxpopulisuxx

2 parts Manachvitz sweet red jewish wine
I part Russian Vodka
Serve on rocks
WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!
:metal:

(08-20-2010, 08:15 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: 2 parts Manachvitz sweet red jewish wine
I part Russian Vodka
Serve on rocks
WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!
:metal:

Nice!

Make one up with a neon green liquor and call it a New World Order.  ;D
Amaretto is the only liquor/liqueur(?) I could probably drink straight.

What, too girly?
(08-20-2010, 06:14 PM)kimbaichan Wrote: Haven't seen them. "Did I kill a stripper" is funny?  :o

Oh, no sorry I misspoke (or typed...) it should have been "did I eat a stripper". There was an actual parody ad made based on this standup routine:

but I can't find the actual parody ad (there is one on youtube but its missing the punchline).

Anyway, back to the OP: you could always try that nasty Australian dingo-urine they call Bundy...
(08-21-2010, 01:23 AM)Penelope Wrote: Amaretto is the only liquor/liqueur(?) I could probably drink straight.

What, too girly?

Drinking amaretto on the rocks might be bad for my street cred.  :laughing:
(08-21-2010, 04:26 AM)Arun Wrote:
(08-20-2010, 06:14 PM)kimbaichan Wrote: Haven't seen them. "Did I kill a stripper" is funny?  :o

Oh, no sorry I misspoke (or typed...) it should have been "did I eat a stripper". There was an actual parody ad made based on this standup routine:

but I can't find the actual parody ad (there is one on youtube but its missing the punchline).

Anyway, back to the OP: you could always try that nasty Australian dingo-urine they call Bundy...

ARUN, how about a language warning on the standup next time...sheeeez ::)