Quis the Cat
I had a dream I logged on to FE last night and found that Quis, who was a large tand and white tuxedo kitty was angrily adjusting the forum and looking up at me occasionally with acute feline intensity.

He was actually on the screen of my computer, pressing buttons, deleting posts and jumping from window to window.

[Image: Tan_and_White_Cat_resample.jpg]
Tuna.  You should have given him some tuna, to appease him... 
Forget your inner child, the search for contentment begins with finding your inner cat.
(08-27-2010, 02:12 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: I had a dream I logged on to FE last night and found that Quis, who was a large tand and white tuxedo kitty was angrily adjusting the forum and looking up at me occasionally with acute feline intensity.

He was actually on the screen of my computer, pressing buttons, deleting posts and jumping from window to window.

Every dream is a wish.
[Image: Tan_and_White_Cat_resample.jpg]

This is one gorgeous cat!
My kitty, Heston, with our oldest (who is now 9yo).  I miss that kitty! 

[Image: l_30db41734880453cb97e36511882e6aa.jpg]

A neighbor of ours used to call him Mr. Moustache...and another hosted sleepovers...our boys (Heston & Little Guy) were such good cats...so lovable...and darned good-looking!
That is such a cute picture, I wish my cat was that sweet.
That is a great picture UD.. beautiful kitty and kiddie. I once had two male cats (twins? from the same litter) that looked exactly like the one in your picture. Their names were Caesar and Figaro. I miss them too!