Top Five Beers
We don't drink much around here. If we do I usually go for a Bud Light. Nothing fancy. Last weekend I tried Stella Artois at the rec of people from random conversations. MMMM. I don't like Hef. I like cooking Brats in Heineiken. New Castle isn't bad, but I don't buy it. I guess I'm not a beer connoisseur. Stella was good though. 
All the users different choices and different thought. i am damn sure that most of the users are habituated to drink beer as regularly. I have drunk various beer, but i liked the most  Russian River Pliny the Younger ,  Deschutes The Abyss , Stone Imperial Russian Stout , Great Divide Yeti , Imperial Stout which are listed in list as top five beer.
Eric the Red (local Minneapolis brewed by a restaurant called Rock Bottom)
Fat Tire
Leinenkugel's Boch 1888

That's all so far, been 21 just 7 months so I am still experimenting :)
(04-20-2011, 11:54 PM)kayla_veronica Wrote: That's all so far, been 21 just 7 months so I am still experimenting :)

If you lived in Alberta, you'd have had 3 years and 7 months to experiment so far! :laughing:
(04-21-2011, 02:47 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 11:54 PM)kayla_veronica Wrote: That's all so far, been 21 just 7 months so I am still experimenting :)

If you lived in Alberta, you'd have had 3 years and 7 months to experiment so far! :laughing:

ahhhhh I def. could not have handled being able to legally drink @ 18!
(04-21-2011, 02:52 PM)kayla_veronica Wrote: ahhhhh I def. could not have handled being able to legally drink @ 18!

We also allow 16 and 17 year olds to drink at home under parental supervision. The highest drinking age in Canada is 19 and I had a friend from Newfoundland where it is 19 who moved to Alberta when he turned 18! :laughing: Of course, when I was younger, in the States, many States had 18 or 19 year old drinking ages.
Now only Hawaii has 18, if I recall.  Correction: It was the last state to change, in Twenty-One in 1986.
(04-21-2011, 04:41 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: Now only Hawaii has 18, if I recall.  Correction: It was the last state to change, in Twenty-One in 1986.

Yeah. A typical federal power grab in violation of the Tenth Amendment:

Tenth Amendment, US Consttuion Wrote:The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Since the feds couldn't finagle a way to set the age on their own, they simply said, 'If you don't raise the drinking age to 21, we won't give you any federal highway money.'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Mi...ct_of_1984