The Great Pyramind of Egypt - What do you make of it
So they build the most sophisticated and biggest pyramids in the world, much superior to later pyramids and nobody signs them or makes drawings on them?  (like they did the later smaller and more rubbish pyramids)

Me thinks that is odd.
(09-06-2010, 09:18 PM)ggreg Wrote: So they build the most sophisticated and biggest pyramids in the world, much superior to later pyramids and nobody signs them or makes drawings on them?  (like they did the later smaller and more rubbish pyramids)

Me thinks that is odd.

Do you mean how nothing was written or drawn on the faces of the pyramids?
No, I mean nothing was written or drawn anywhere in the two great pyramids or the Sphinx.  They are unmarked apart from some alledged grafiti in a workman's tunnel.  No hyroglyphs, no nothing.

Other smaller pyramids are caked in markings and carvings.
Based on the evidence gathered by Graham Hancock, and aided with Bauval's interpretation of the glyph's math and the builder's knowledge of precession, they were not made by the Egyptians. The Sphinx and the three Pyramids date 10,500 B.C. Check the you tube videos Monument to Life, there is one with Hancock and another with Bauval. That are lengthy and these guys are not tinfoil hat brigade regulars. See what you think, then. 
tim

Hancock;

Bauval:

tim

thanks for posting timoose, I liked those videos. I found them interesting and credible.

But obviously it does beg a lot of questions.
This stuff alludes to a lost civilization pre-flood. When you hear the myths of the ancient Americans concerning human sacrifice and gods, demons come to my mind.
tim
I think based on the erosion and the astronomical alignment concerning precession these are very old and in line with their estimated age to 10,500 BC. I know that the Fathers agreed on the 24 hr. days for creation but I don't remember anyone saying  the age of the human race is x years. I think the age number is attributed to an  English Minister a couple hundred years back.

They have used ground penetrating radar and have found a chamber below the sand in front of the Sphinx. This is mind blowing when I think what it might contain.

tim
They've known about that chamber for years.  Why don't we know what it contains yet in your estimation?  How long can it take to dig a hole?
The reason is the Egyptian in charge. He loved being on the telly, and he is on any and all programs concerning these subjects. He has a vested interest and that is the status quo, and his celebrity. As a secondary reason the Mohammedans and the Israelis are at war in the archaeological areas. The Mohammedans don't want to allow anything to be published which lends credibility to the Bible, and thus to the narrative of the Israelis. I can't remember the name, but there is a site in Jordan or Egypt which is worked on for a few months during the year and then is covered back over so no one can see it.  The workers are sworn to silence and the archaeologists are not allowed to publish. It is if I recall correctly proof of Solomon's kingship and his building of cities in Israel.The Mohammedans deny him as a major king in the Davidic succession of the House of Israel. They say the Israelites were a small tribe of insignificant wanderers.
tim