Poll: What are your favorite kinds/flavors of Cheetos brand cornmeal snacks?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cheetos!
I've never been a huge Cheetos fan, sorry.  :P
I don't eat any of the wierd Novus cheeto flavors, they're Protestant innovations. I stick with the traditional crunchy cheetos. (In a pinch I'll eat the puffy b/c they are valid cheetos with the true cheese flavoring.)
The last time I ate cheese anything was 2001 or 2002. I was in eighth grade, eating a slice of cheese pizza on hot lunch day, a Wednesday, and I took one last look at the slice and said, "I just can't do it anymore." And I never looked back. I can't remember when the last time I ate a cheeto was... well over a decade ago. I'll respect everyone's right to eat cheese, but I'll never understand it. It's so strange.  :puke:
(09-06-2010, 03:31 AM)Marc Wrote:
[Image: cheetosa.jpg]

*This poll is dedicated to Gerard and Scipio_a.

what about me?

I like Cheetos.

>:(

the fried kind... the puffy kind say it all just by pronouncing their name...
(09-06-2010, 08:02 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote: I've never been a huge Cheetos fan, sorry.  :P

:crazy:
My cat is eating Chester's Cheddar Cheese Popcorn like it was tuna fish à la mode. He might even like it more than the fake fern in the living room.
The crunchy ones. I don't eat them often though. Messy little buggers!
I haven't eaten good junk like this in years. What a shame. I miss them. I liked my orange fingers when I licked them clean, and washed it down with a real coca cola.

tim
Real Canadians don't eat Cheetos! :laughing: We have Cheezies!
[Image: 11kuy44.jpg]
I just saw this.  I'm a Cheetos trad like Kimbaichan.  Crunchy for me, otherwise puffed.

Once upon a time they had tried bringing out "Nacho Cheese" Cheetos.  They were one of the most disgusting things I ever tasted.