Think we'll get to see our favorite celebs when we die..since we all die?
(09-12-2010, 11:09 PM)kimbaichan Wrote: Pom, what changed for you that caused you to join this forum? I'm keeping an open mind here but I'm wondering what happened in less than two weeks that caused you to go from tweeting about the damn fish eaters and how much you despise trads to actually joining Fish Eaters?

:o HEY! how in the hay did you find my tweets?  ::) O_o I feel like I'm being stalked now  >:(  :o....that's going a bit PERSONAL now.... >:( and for your info...they were posted AFTER I joined....after I found out what a bunch of wooliness I got myself into...because I don't think I'm going to change...I have my beliefs and....I guess thats it...and I joined Fish Eates to simply speak out about things I love about the church, then things I don't like.

and I'm not mental....I just like Angelina period...end of this thread....Go GOD in the end though :) okay...can we like all be friends now :) *looks innocent*
Are you aware that your tweets are dated and that the date a person registers on this forum is recorded in their profile?
(09-13-2010, 12:56 AM)kimbaichan Wrote: Are you aware that your tweets are dated and that the date a person registers on this forum is recorded in their profile?

okay I didn't know that, but how did you find meh tweets on twitter  ??? I'm confuzzled there....
kimbaichan, I'm impressed!
(09-13-2010, 12:56 AM)kimbaichan Wrote: Are you aware that your tweets are dated and that the date a person registers on this forum is recorded in their profile?

Does that make Promprincess an objective troll or a formal troll?  ???  :fish:
(09-13-2010, 03:21 AM)Pomprincess Wrote:

okay I didn't know that, but how did you find meh tweets on twitter  ??? I'm confuzzled there....

ange told her.
:clap:
(09-13-2010, 09:46 AM)Texican Wrote: ange told her.

::)
How bout we try no pictures on the signature, hmmm?  You can't seem to find one that is appropriate for this board.
(09-13-2010, 12:16 PM)Nic Wrote: How bout we try no pictures on the signature, hmmm?  You can't seem to find one that is appropriate for this board.

:fish: I kinda think my siggy is better....one pic and its pretty small...and nothing evil on it...I admit I think my siggy is toned down
except for a lot of quotes  :laughing:...though I LOVE quotes!