Think we'll get to see our favorite celebs when we die..since we all die?
(09-16-2010, 12:39 AM)Jitpring Wrote:
(09-15-2010, 10:42 PM)kimbaichan Wrote: Because the troll will stay near a food source.

Exactly.

Not true...I'm NOT a troll  :fish:
(09-16-2010, 03:02 AM)Pomprincess Wrote:
(09-16-2010, 12:39 AM)Jitpring Wrote:
(09-15-2010, 10:42 PM)kimbaichan Wrote: Because the troll will stay near a food source.

Exactly.

Not true...I'm NOT a troll  :fish:

Virtually all of your posts seem to be intended to get a rise out of the rest of us, even that one on the spouse board.
I think that has more to do with her being an immature and slightly foolish 20-something, than a troll.

She's just a crazy mixed-up kid it seems to me.
(09-16-2010, 05:49 AM)ggreg Wrote: I think that has more to do with her being an immature and slightly foolish 20-something, than a troll.

She's just a crazy mixed-up kid it seems to me.

I'm tempted to agree with you but most 20 year olds I know want to prove themselves as being capable not the other way around. How does a person blame their age over and over again, like it is a sure-fire excuse? Even if it is an excuse (because I'm sure she has had a very different upbringing from my circle of friends, so I can't fully rely on a comparison to people I know) why rely on it rather than learn from it? She treats being 20 like it's a carte blanche and that is suspicious to me.

Also Pom, God does not decide where our souls go, WE do. We make that decision here on earth by every thought, word and action. We make mistakes, that's why God mercifully gives us time to correct them, but ultimately, WE seal our own fates by conforming to God's truth or not. Don't make the mistake of thinking you can do whatever you want or be whoever you want and leave your salvation up to God. By doing what you want or being what you want, you are making that decision for Him. If you really are having issues that you know are against God's truth, then pray for correction, understanding and mercy and God will give you that. There's is no point of no return while we are alive, but our salvations are largely up to us and the choices we make. 
Worthless without pics
pomp
post a pic hen we All will see your no troll
post it lass
(09-16-2010, 08:57 AM)wallflower Wrote: Also Pom, God does not decide where our souls go, WE do. We make that decision here on earth by every thought, word and action. We make mistakes, that's why God mercifully gives us time to correct them, but ultimately, WE seal our own fates by conforming to God's truth or not. Don't make the mistake of thinking you can do whatever you want or be whoever you want and leave your salvation up to God. By doing what you want or being what you want, you are making that decision for Him. If you really are having issues that you know are against God's truth, then pray for correction, understanding and mercy and God will give you that. There's is no point of no return while we are alive, but our salvations are largely up to us and the choices we make. 

Okay so I admit....I make a slip in the tongue.....in regards to what I typed. I know its up to us what choices we make in this life where we end up. I am praying for the whole world, and my family much more than for myself. Although I do pray for certain things like getting good grades and helping me get through college....since I feel so stresseed with classes. :) I'm rather quite a chill person, I don't speak out much except through typing lolz! I'm actually rather shy in real life  ;)...and take a back seat to things. Although I am helping two organizations now. Both are non-profit, one of them my priest started :) and both have to do with Africa.
(09-16-2010, 03:12 AM)dark lancer Wrote: Virtually all of your posts seem to be intended to get a rise out of the rest of us, even that one on the spouse board.

And she just succeeded yet again. I repeat: DO NOT FEED THE TROLL. Not with one single response. Ever.
(09-16-2010, 12:37 PM)Pomprincess Wrote: Okay so I admit....I make a slip in the tongue.....in regards to what I typed. I know its up to us what choices we make in this life where we end up. I am praying for the whole world, and my family much more than for myself. Although I do pray for certain things like getting good grades and helping me get through college....since I feel so stresseed with classes. :) I'm rather quite a chill person, I don't speak out much except through typing lolz! I'm actually rather shy in real life  ;)...and take a back seat to things. Although I am helping two organizations now. Both are non-profit, one of them my priest started :) and both have to do with Africa.

I'll be a hypocrite, break my rule, and respond to you - this one time only.

Contemplate this and never forget it:

“The locus of all disorder is not external to us, but is found in our own souls. If we do not begin there, we cannot begin."

-Fr. James V. Schall, S.J., "On Learning & Education": http://tinyurl.com/yjqxly
(09-16-2010, 02:06 PM)Jitpring Wrote:
(09-16-2010, 12:37 PM)Pomprincess Wrote: Okay so I admit....I make a slip in the tongue.....in regards to what I typed. I know its up to us what choices we make in this life where we end up. I am praying for the whole world, and my family much more than for myself. Although I do pray for certain things like getting good grades and helping me get through college....since I feel so stresseed with classes. :) I'm rather quite a chill person, I don't speak out much except through typing lolz! I'm actually rather shy in real life  ;)...and take a back seat to things. Although I am helping two organizations now. Both are non-profit, one of them my priest started :) and both have to do with Africa.

I'll be a hypocrite, break my rule, and respond to you - this one time only.

Contemplate this and never forget it:

“The locus of all disorder is not external to us, but is found in our own souls. If we do not begin there, we cannot begin."

-Fr. James V. Schall, S.J., "On Learning & Education": http://tinyurl.com/yjqxly

Nice quote :)