9/11 Hijackers Alive
[video=youtube]

[/video]

The official 9/11 story looks weaker by the day.
These videos are a must watch. Look with objectivity at the facts of 9/11. We all agree it was an act of terrorism; the only question is who was behind it.

[video=youtube]

[/video]

[video=youtube]

[/video]
There are two reasons for the whole 9/11 crap, (1) The oil in the Caspian Sea region and (2) The New World Order crowd is trying to get those rebellious Muslims under control, they already have the weak Christianns bowing to them but those Muslims well they believe in that Allah too dogmatically.
These are always interesting videos and all, but the claims are rarely ever backed up.  This video goes up and down the list of hijackers, claiming this one and that one are still alive and well in various parts of the world, but then they provide absolutely no proof.
(09-10-2010, 07:20 PM)Walty Wrote: no proof.

Videos of planes crashing into buildings, the obviously missing flights and people, and the destroyed buildings are not "proof".

It was a CIA LSD experiment and mass hysteria and the deception by the media. How dare you not be enlightened? Sheep.
salus Wrote:(2) The New World Order crowd is trying to get those rebellious Muslims under control, they already have the weak Christianns bowing to them but those Muslims well they believe in that Allah too dogmatically.

Bingo! The Muslims are still virile, while the Christians have been largely culled. Now the potentates of the world want to geld the Mohammedans. They are the last serious line of defense against the Israeli-British-American takeover of the world.

While Afghanistan has now come to the fore, I think it was the Iraq invasion which paniced a lot of Muslims. The New World Order literally showed up on people's doorstep. The only option was to fight the Americans. If one can see the initial Iraq rebellion as a battle between free humanity and the New World Order, things make more sense. (Of course the Iraq uprising was later co-opted by a number of groups, including al Qaeda in Iraq).
(09-10-2010, 07:30 PM)Credo Wrote: While Afghanistan has now come to the fore, I think it was the Iraq invasion which paniced a lot of Muslims. The New World Order literally showed up on people's doorstep. The only option was to fight the Americans. If one can see the initial Iraq rebellion as a battle between free humanity and the New World Order, things make more sense. (Of course the Iraq uprising was later co-opted by a number of groups, including al Qaeda in Iraq).

Apparently, you weren't there. The Iraqis barely resisted and surrendered in droves. The only option was to avoid appearing as a threat to the Americans (which is what most Iraqis do).

Saddam Hussein was not a last hold out of some world wide conspiracy.
Herr walty was  speakin about mullah bin credo. Vids
how they offer no prooff that the hijackers are alive And well
mohamadans are not the last bold out of resistance lol
where did Saudis get their blions anyway?
This thread is very bizzar
anyway I'm off fob sip with mohamet atta I'm sure I'll ask him about these vids
lol

lol
Elvis lives too, Ya know!