In Defence of Islam
(12-21-2011, 03:36 PM)Vlad Tepes Wrote: Muslims and Islam are the eternal enemy of the West and Christendom; always have been, always will be.

If that was the case, who was our eternal enemy before Islam?

Your eternal enemy doesn't sound so eternal.
(12-21-2011, 04:37 PM)rbjmartin Wrote:
(12-21-2011, 03:36 PM)Vlad Tepes Wrote: Muslims and Islam are the eternal enemy of the West and Christendom; always have been, always will be.

The Jews are the only "eternal" enemy we have.
(12-21-2011, 06:03 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(12-21-2011, 04:37 PM)rbjmartin Wrote:

The Jews are the only "eternal" enemy we have.

Aside from Satan and his demons.
(12-21-2011, 04:32 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Vlad was a sadistic monster, though.

Useful against the Turks but not much more. He was a rather detestable character.

Sometimes there needs to be an iron gardener, a ruthless, thorough, thoughtful gardener to rid the garden of it's weeds (boyars, Ottoman hordes, etc.).

(12-21-2011, 06:03 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: The Jews are the only "eternal" enemy we have.

Don't get me started on them. Muslims are the main problem now, I would say, the Jews have taken a back seat. Instead of invading Europe with swords and weaponry they have come in the trojan horse of liberalism, tolerance, immigration, cries of asylum, etc. Piss off, we don't want you nor do we need you. If I had it my way I would burn every single mosque, wait, I'm sorry, masjid in Europe to the ground and send all these bloody Turks and Arabs on a one way ticket back to the Islamic Republic of Crapistan. I'm not going to give credence to a false religion that I believe is of the devil. I can't stress how much I disagree with the OP's article. I'm not going to be tolerant of a religion or people who tried to take over Europe and whom put my own country under a caliphate ironically of the same name of a new "moderate," Muslim group in the states, Córdoba. I could go on but I'll cut it short.
Tell us how you really feel.
(12-22-2011, 01:40 AM)rbjmartin Wrote: Tell us how you really feel.

:LOL:

I suppose I deserve that one.
(12-21-2011, 11:46 PM)Vlad Tepes Wrote: Sometimes there needs to be an iron gardener, a ruthless, thorough, thoughtful gardener to rid the garden of it's weeds (boyars, Ottoman hordes, etc.).

You can get rid of Muslims without being a sadistic murderer of your own people. Vlad is not the hero you're looking for.

Quote:Don't get me started on them. Muslims are the main problem now, I would say, the Jews have taken a back seat. Instead of invading Europe with swords and weaponry they have come in the trojan horse of liberalism, tolerance, immigration, cries of asylum, etc. Piss off, we don't want you nor do we need you. If I had it my way I would burn every single mosque, wait, I'm sorry, masjid in Europe to the ground and send all these bloody Turks and Arabs on a one way ticket back to the Islamic Republic of Crapistan. I'm not going to give credence to a false religion that I believe is of the devil. I can't stress how much I disagree with the OP's article. I'm not going to be tolerant of a religion or people who tried to take over Europe and whom put my own country under a caliphate ironically of the same name of a new "moderate," Muslim group in the states, Córdoba. I could go on but I'll cut it short.

Would you burn every synagogue in Europe to the ground?
We are required to tolerate other religions, even in a Catholic state; even Archbishop Lefebvre said this in They Have Uncrowned Him. So while the state should criminalise all public worship by false sects, we are to allow them private worship within their own buildings...

Although perhaps our methods for doing so could stand to learn a lot from certain diocese's "allowance" of the TLM...

hehehehe
(12-22-2011, 02:29 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: You can get rid of Muslims without being a sadistic murderer of your own people. Vlad is not the hero you're looking for.

To this very day HM Vlad III is regarded as a national hero in Romania.

Quote: Would you burn every synagogue in Europe to the ground?

I don't think I'll touch that one for now.
(12-21-2011, 11:46 PM)Vlad Tepes Wrote:
(12-21-2011, 04:32 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Vlad was a sadistic monster, though.

Useful against the Turks but not much more. He was a rather detestable character.

Sometimes there needs to be an iron gardener, a ruthless, thorough, thoughtful gardener to rid the garden of it's weeds (boyars, Ottoman hordes, etc.).

Like when Titus and his bloodthirsty legions sacked Jerusalem in 70 A.D. Though I don't think we need to go to such extremes.