Fish Eaters Addiction
Is there a known cure for this addiction, besides electroshock which seems to not work and also hurts like a motherf*****?
(09-19-2010, 03:58 PM)The Catholic Thinker Wrote: Is there a known cure for this addiction, besides electroshock which seems to not work and also hurts like a motherf*****?

;D

Sure, turn off your computer and say the rosary. 
Works like a charm for me.
(09-19-2010, 04:22 PM)mike6240 Wrote:
(09-19-2010, 03:58 PM)The Catholic Thinker Wrote: Is there a known cure for this addiction, besides electroshock which seems to not work and also hurts like a motherf*****?

;D

Sure, turn off your computer and say the rosary. 
Works like a charm for me.

FE can count as spiritual reading.  So it's good for offsetting sins.  As well as for causing them.
In times of great stress I actually find just reading FE helps me to unwind. 

Plus, it's kinda like the environment in The Office...in which even the least liked posters are considered a part of the family...which I would defend against any other trad forum.  :)

FISHEATERS...

[Image: fun.jpg]
(09-19-2010, 04:49 PM)Underdog Wrote: In times of great stress I actually find just reading FE helps me to unwind. 

Plus, it's kinda like the environment in The Office...in which even the least liked posters are considered a part of the family...which I would defend against any other trad forum.   :)

FISHEATERS...

[Image: fun.jpg]

Even me?  *charliebrownsmile*
Yes...even you.  :)
Oh good, I figured that I was one of the least liked members.
(09-19-2010, 04:49 PM)Underdog Wrote: Plus, it's kinda like the environment in The Office...in which even the least liked posters are considered a part of the family...which I would defend against any other trad forum.   :)

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...678.0.html
Great thead, that one was...it never finished though...too bad...But I did not know the show then...the OP is right on on that one
In answer to the OP...stop paying your electric bills...and drop your inet provider...that's a pretty sure fire way to limit time on.