Do God loves a Muslim?
(09-21-2010, 08:19 AM)verenaerin Wrote:What father does not love his children?

Why should we try and quantify it? Who can measure God's love for all of us?

Well said. By the way love your avatar.
(09-21-2010, 08:28 AM)Baskerville Wrote:
(09-21-2010, 07:46 AM)Credo Wrote:
Baskerville Wrote:I've been called worse by notards.

There was a Fellow who was going on about "turning the other cheek" a few years back...

My point Mullah was that I have been called worse and I let it roll of my back I have a thick skin. If they wanna cry baby about it then fine. If you cant take it dont dish it out. I have been called a schismatic a heretic and all sorts of things.

i dislike "NOtard" because it is either based on "retard" or "bastard" and neither retarded people nor people born to unwed parents have sinned to cause their condition.
i've witnessed kids yelling "Retard!" at mentally retarded kids in school, back when i was in school and more recently.  that's just pure cruelty.

i don't think Catholics should be calling each other names, anyway.  you don't have to call somebody a heretic, you can just say "I think that x is a heretical position" and maybe have a reasonably intelligent and civilized discussion, which is good practice for debating non-Catholics.

but you can't discuss "NOtard" or "asshole" other than to resort to saying "am not!" and "are so!"  not productive.

Notsrd fits just fine as the no itself is a bastard Protestant mass. But this thread isn't  about that so as o gigas question the answer is yes god loves mohamadans, satanists, wiccans, murderer, child rapists, athiest, ect ect ect
the question I hve for gigas which I have asked him before and of course one he has ignored is this
whAt does Christ say will happen to those who deny him? What does Christ say is the only way unto the father?
here  are a few more  questions for gigas and no i dont expect an answer lol
does god love child rape? does god love paganism? does god love stealing? does god love mohamadanism? does god love athiesm?
(09-21-2010, 08:39 AM)Baskerville Wrote:
(09-21-2010, 08:19 AM)verenaerin Wrote:What father does not love his children?

Why should we try and quantify it? Who can measure God's love for all of us?

Well said. By the way love your avatar.

oh, yeah, meant to say i love your avatar, too.  grunewald's isenheim altarpiece is an awesome artwork.  i'd like to see the real thing.  there are a lot of great avatars on the site. 

(09-21-2010, 08:02 AM)karyn_anne Wrote: he loves everyone, but He wants all to come into the ONLY TRUE FAITH--- the Catholic Church, where they can love, know and worship Him as He has ordained and in the fullness of knowledge and truth.

Under His vicar, the pope.
gigas can u be so kind to answer my questions? after all i answered yours
(09-21-2010, 10:43 AM)glgas Wrote:
(09-21-2010, 08:02 AM)karyn_anne Wrote: he loves everyone, but He wants all to come into the ONLY TRUE FAITH--- the Catholic Church, where they can love, know and worship Him as He has ordained and in the fullness of knowledge and truth.

Under His vicar, the pope.

This dingle-berry says stupid stuff like this in almost every other post...who is he preaching to?

Is there a single trad...Dioc, FSSP, ICK, SSPX, SSPV SSG, CMRI indie or other that disagrees with this statement?

The answer is no obviously.  gl....go to a prot board where you might actually teach someone something...hey, and as an added bonus they will actually appreciate your haphazard and of the wall Bible verse quoting
(09-21-2010, 04:52 AM)glgas Wrote: Do God loves a Muslim, a Hindi, a Jew, a Protestant, a Notard, a traditionalist?

Before you answer the question, think who is God, who are you, and ask yourself: do God has any reason to love you?

Of course, God loves all mankind and desires all men to be saved.

verenaerin,
I love your avatar as well! Very beautiful!  ;)
Yes, and he loves them too much to leave them the way they are