Reuters: U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by UFO's
Anyone seen Bigfoot lately....or Nessie....crappy economy...equals dumb shit in the news.  Remember the 70s?
(09-25-2010, 01:49 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: Remember the 70s?

No.
(09-25-2010, 01:49 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: Anyone seen Bigfoot lately....or Nessie....crappy economy...equals dumb shit in the news.  Remember the 70s?

Well, I for one really do remember the 70s. There was a dumb book out about how Jesus was actually a spaceman. I don't recall the title; that's how memorable it was.
(09-21-2010, 09:56 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Lol well to set the story straight
I wasn't married to her. It was before I smartened up and started lving my faith. So i lived  In Sin with her a Jew. (she was a bad Jew but still was one) everyong I learned really about Jews and Cabals came from my years wih her. Hwr fMily was hasid so u can imagine me with them during Purim shit faced hammered I just got back from a very long 13 years in rhe north so add my accent and being rough around rhe edges to the mix lol. Her family despised me. (why she brought me) really when I gre payos cuz I thought thy looked cool that was the last straw for them
anyway it ended badly between us she was a violent freak in bed and in the kitchen and i still have  some wounds even now. She was twisted for me so i left her. The bich even set my books on fire which for. Jew is a massive statement I managed to pull my John zerzan put of the fire with my hands wothot getting burned and though I've out down anarcho-primativism I still have tha badly bunrned book right here beside me as a matter of fact lol
anyway i ended ip through some freak twist of fate marrying a maygar. Surshe wasn't a Jew but after a few sills of jnicum made little sense anyway (incomprehensable tongue that it is) they actually k ew eachother not in a good and durng my zeperation I wanted to set. Mud pit cat fight up between them hoping to get a film of it (this was this year) But the Jew ended up going back hasid shaving her head and all tha kong me for bringing her back
no shit

now u have it 

DK, this is priceless, and you really ought to write a book. I will type it for you.
For what it's worth, St Columba had one of the earliest recorded encounters with the Loch Ness monster. 
This story turned out to be reuters being rolled by some hackers. Just shows you how dependable reuters is as a news service.
(09-26-2010, 07:43 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: This story turned out to be reuters being rolled by some hackers. Just shows you how dependable reuters is as a news service.

What are you talking about?  As always, nothing you say makes the slightest bit of sense.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/2...-officers/
(09-26-2010, 10:44 AM)Roy Wrote:
(09-26-2010, 07:43 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: This story turned out to be reuters being rolled by some hackers. Just shows you how dependable reuters is as a news service.

What are you talking about?  As always, nothing you say makes the slightest bit of sense.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/2...-officers/

Reuters takes an automated feed from PRNewsWire, which will accept and post any press release feed that anyone wishes to pay for. It's a press release distributor, not a news organization, and apparently nobody at Reuters pays attention to what comes through. As usual if you actually believe this story then you have no  sense.
Maybe afer halloweeen I can post the dk payo mosh pit press release rEuterz
mmmmmmm
(09-26-2010, 11:47 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Maybe afer halloweeen I can post the dk payo mosh pit press release rEuterz
mmmmmmm
lol
lol u do it and Ill post it here ...see if you can get it to go viral.