George Washington knew the Iluminati was at work in the United States-proof.
If you type in the key words: "George Washington and the Illuminati" on your computer, you'll find this information:

"George Washington acknowledged the Doctrines of the Illuminati were spreading in United States (in Library of Congress)60
rate or flag this pageTweet thisBy thecounterpunch

Full Transcription follows

If you ever doubt the existence of the Illuminati Order, there are the archives from George Washington himself which prove that not only they exist, but they were intensively active in America.

Though George Washington, as Freemason, denied participation of Freemasonry as a whole in the Illuminati order - which was known to recruit members inside the freemasonry - he acknowledged that their presence in America was not unknown to him, "on the contrary" in his own word:

"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am."

You can search on Library of Congress yourself with the word "Illuminati". Below are the screen copies and the full transcript of George Washington's."

And I have heard the inscription on the $1 bill is celebrating the establishment of this order (Illuminati) in 1776. There was a European woman I met awhile ago who believed as many as 40% of Americans belonged to this satanic cult. I didn't believe her then, but I do now.

Would you just look around? What is wrong with people in this country?
(10-05-2010, 06:19 AM)mistman Wrote: And I have heard the inscription on the $1 bill is celebrating the establishment of this order (Illuminati) in 1776. There was a European woman I met awhile ago who believed as many as 40% of Americans belonged to this satanic cult. I didn't believe her then, but I do now.

You really believe 4 out of 10 random people you meet on the street are members of the Illuminati? Or did I misread your statement?
(10-05-2010, 06:24 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: You really believe 4 out of 10 random people you meet on the street are members of the Illuminati? Or did I misread your statement?

Quit trying to derail this expose, Illuminatus!  ;D :P
Also, this is why we should forsake the $1 bill and cash all our checks in $2's at the bank.
(10-05-2010, 06:38 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: Also, this is why we should forsake the $1 bill and cash all our checks in $2's at the bank.

How many $2's do banks keep around?  Enough to cash one's check?
Ah, when the mafia ran this country $2 bills were plentiful as it was the smallest bet you could make at a bookie or the track. Alright I'm kidding about the mafia in charge but not the $2 bill.
tim
Guys, here is the full quote with the original source:

George Washington Quote 

"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in _this_ Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

by: George Washington
(1732-1799) Founding Father, 1st US President, 'Father of the Country,' Freemason
Source: letter to George Washington Snyder, October 24, 1798, Mount Vernon, in The Writings of George Washington, vol. 20, p. 518. Washington acknowledged that the Illuminati had begun actively recruiting members from within the American lodges of Freemasonry.
http://memory.loc.gov/mss/mgw/mgw2/021/2010195.jpg

Categories: Conspiracy, Illuminati, NWO

"You really believe 4 out of 10 random people you meet on the street are members of the Illuminati? Or did I misread your statement?"

Well, its seems high. I studied a section on Freemasonry in the Catholic Encyclopedia and it stated that the USA had more Freemasons than the rest of the world put together.

So do I believe 40% of all Americans practice some sort of witchcraft? Kind of, but maybe not that high of a percentage. 25% sounds more like it. Of course we have more Jews than any other nation on earth too....and also the most weapons and most cash. Hmmm.

The point is, I am really happy because even the "father" of our country seemed to sense something was wrong unlike these dim-witted, television soaked, "anti-conspiratorialists" who cannot see anything because they are spiritually dead. I've even heard rumors that G.W. made a death-bed conversion to Catholicism because he was afraid of what he saw. I pray it is true.    :pray:
(10-05-2010, 06:19 AM)mistman Wrote: If you type in the key words: "George Washington and the Illuminati" on your computer, you'll find this information:

"George Washington acknowledged the Doctrines of the Illuminati were spreading in United States (in Library of Congress)60
rate or flag this pageTweet thisBy thecounterpunch

Full Transcription follows

And if you type the words "George Washington" into the search function of this web site you get about eight pages of hits, so maybe you'd like to read those?
The small little fact I tend to think of when these subjects are discussed is that Peter Jennings went to all of the Bilderberger meetings and never said boo. If he can keep their secrets, who else is doing it ?
tim