What causes people to be insulting on a Catholic forum?
Feminism is a communist construct and has caused more damage to the family than anything islam could Or would construct and you are an unwitting proponant
OK little lady, whatever you say.

LOL
(10-10-2010, 12:57 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: OK little lady, whatever you say.

LOL
youve got me under your skin
I wish it were true..it might indicate you actually had something interesting to say about politics.

BTW..kudos on being right about when the souls and the body are fused.
(10-10-2010, 04:48 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: I wish it were true..it might indicate you actually had something interesting to say about politics.

BTW..kudos on being right about when the souls and the body are fused.

Kudos to you Spaminator!  I thoroughly enjoy listening to you drone on about your logic and posts based upon fact not opinion. Then I just call to mind your childish spam attack launched from the security of the nurses stand, in the middle of the night, between changing the bedpans, followed by the Quis bitch slap!  One more time for shits and giggles....
(09-15-2010, 10:27 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: S

[Please don't spam the forum like that - thanks... -Q]  :fish:
That series of single letter posts that made up a full sentence was demonstrating how inane you and the pox are...it obviously worked!...Quis understood it well enough to call it spam...you didn't get that?

I know you're dying to see me make a mistake you can actually jump on...get in line...there are even some people with talent waiting to get me good....so you may have to wait a while.
(10-10-2010, 07:10 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: I know you're dying to see me make a mistake you can actually jump on...get in line...there are even some people with talent waiting to get me good....so you may have to wait a while.

Should be "awhile" not "a while". "awhile" is an adverb.

I know, that wasn't the sort of mistake you were referencing. I had to go to the end to  find a real mistake not excused by emulating speech patterns in writing (in terms of using literary English, there are mistakes). You even used the correct "you're".
;D

but you are forgetting that I can use while as a noun.

So "a while" could have been "a time". . ."a bit" or "a peice"
(10-10-2010, 07:24 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: ;D

While is a noun, and "a while" is a valid phrase, but it cannot be used as an adverb.

"So you may have to wait for a while." is correct. Don't toy with me, Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus, I looked it up before posting to make sure I was correct (it was a good thing too, as I wasn't sure about the difference).
(10-10-2010, 12:32 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote:
(10-10-2010, 07:24 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: ;D

While is a noun, and "a while" is a valid phrase, but it cannot be used as an adverb.

"So you may have to wait for a while." is correct. Don't toy with me, Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus, I looked it up before posting to make sure I was correct (it was a good thing too, as I wasn't sure about the difference).
Your "Grammar Crusades" are always quite amusing, Herr Mannelig.