Any CAF Refugees Here?
(07-22-2011, 11:53 PM)dumspirospero Wrote: I admit...I was there under DumSpiroSpero and MichaelDaniels....banned both times...for what?? I don't know...perhaps I was too inflamatory....however, I pray for them. 

Probably just too Catholic for them.

CAF doesn't take very well to Catholics. 
(07-25-2011, 02:40 PM)Lavalliere Wrote:
(07-22-2011, 11:53 PM)dumspirospero Wrote: I admit...I was there under DumSpiroSpero and MichaelDaniels....banned both times...for what?? I don't know...perhaps I was too inflamatory....however, I pray for them. 

While I agree that CAF has problems they do have some good posters.  Let's not be like other sites that poo-poo on others to feel better about themselves. 
(07-25-2011, 02:45 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:

While I agree that CAF has problems they do have some good posters.  Let's not be like other sites that poo-poo on others to feel better about themselves. 

Thanks for reminding me why I stopped posting here too.
(07-25-2011, 02:48 PM)Lavalliere Wrote:
(07-25-2011, 02:45 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:

Thanks for reminding me why I stopped posting here too.

No problem. 
I managed to learn just enough from the controversies there on the Trad subforum that I looked into it myself and ended up here.  I haven't really looked back since.  The people here are more knowledgeable about the things that I tend to ask questions about and they have much more latitude.

There was a really great poster there, an older gentleman who remembered the pre-VII days. brotherhrolf. His posts were a real treasure.  And he always used to get mad and say "I'm tired of people telling me that we didn't know what was going on at the Mass!"  I could just imagine him at his computer, shaking a cane in the air.
(07-25-2011, 03:11 PM)iona_scribe Wrote: I managed to learn just enough from the controversies there on the Trad subforum that I looked into it myself and ended up here.  I haven't really looked back since.  The people here are more knowledgeable about the things that I tend to ask questions about and they have much more latitude.

There was a really great poster there, an older gentleman who remembered the pre-VII days. brotherhrolf. His posts were a real treasure.  And he always used to get mad and say "I'm tired of people telling me that we didn't know what was going on at the Mass!"  I could just imagine him at his computer, shaking a cane in the air.
:grandpa:
(07-27-2011, 10:49 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(07-25-2011, 03:11 PM)iona_scribe Wrote: I managed to learn just enough from the controversies there on the Trad subforum that I looked into it myself and ended up here.  I haven't really looked back since.  The people here are more knowledgeable about the things that I tend to ask questions about and they have much more latitude.

:grandpa:

:laughing: