Sixth Canadian Woman Ordained as Catholic "Priest"
(10-10-2010, 08:59 PM)AntoniusMaximus Wrote:
(10-10-2010, 08:02 PM)Beware_the_Ides Wrote: I really haven't given this much attention.  Who is U.S. "bishop" Andrea Johnson and how did she(?) acquire that title?  Weren't those first ordinations that happened on a boat somewhere claimed to have been done by an actual Catholic bishop who they would not name?  Have they all been officially excommunicated by the Vatican?

by their acts they automatically incur excommunication.

Yes, I wonder who was this actual bishop that is not named (even though it is probably a figment of their imagination) from last year's ordination, err excommunications. 

Allow me to clarify/restate the question.  Have they incurred excommunication ferendæ sententiæ?
(10-12-2010, 06:04 PM)Beware_the_Ides Wrote:
(10-10-2010, 08:59 PM)AntoniusMaximus Wrote:
(10-10-2010, 08:02 PM)Beware_the_Ides Wrote: I really haven't given this much attention.  Who is U.S. "bishop" Andrea Johnson and how did she(?) acquire that title?  Weren't those first ordinations that happened on a boat somewhere claimed to have been done by an actual Catholic bishop who they would not name?  Have they all been officially excommunicated by the Vatican?

by their acts they automatically incur excommunication.

Yes, I wonder who was this actual bishop that is not named (even though it is probably a figment of their imagination) from last year's ordination, err excommunications. 

Allow me to clarify/restate the question.  Have they incurred excommunication ferendæ sententiæ?

This article states: Marie Bouclin is the group's ordainment coordinator for Eastern Canada and was Ontario's first female Roman Catholic priest... Bouclin was ordained in 2007 and says she hasn't yet received her notice of excommunication from her bishop or the Vatican. But she says her bishop has let the priests in her community know that she is not to take communion or play any official role at mass and that she has excommunicated herself.

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-mon...lic-priest

This older article mentions a 2008 decree from the Vatican on female ordinations: Excommunication is usually "ferendae sententiae", imposed as punishment. But some offences, including heresy, schism, and laying violent hands on the Pope, are considered so disruptive of ecclesiastical life that they trigger automatic excommunication, or "latae sententiae". The decree says that women priests and the bishops who ordain them would be excommunicated "latae sententiae".

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL2986418520080529
[Image: 09_01_30_Delusion_sm.jpg]
In the same vein, a tremendous critique of Time's ridiculous article on the story from Get Religion:

Whether or not you are an “ordained priest in the Roman Catholic Church” is similar to whether or not you are a starting pitcher for the Yankees. It’s not about what you feel called to do. It’s not about feelings at all. And a journalist can check out this fact just as easily as she can check out the roster for a baseball team.

http://www.getreligion.org/2010/09/media...e-priests/
(10-10-2010, 06:27 PM)glgas Wrote: I am always wondering why this groyo like to chew on the non characteristic negatives, like the sixth priest of a new protestant denomination

Because turning a blind eye to it and pretending it doesn't exist is not the Catholic thing to do.

You seem to dislike every thread in which someone is shown to have done something evil in the "Spirit of Vatican II" despite the fact that these abominations are leading countless souls to hell through terrible scandal.

Ignoring it completely is almost as bad as obsessing over it.

Yes, Modernism is alive and well.
(10-12-2010, 07:58 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(10-10-2010, 06:27 PM)glgas Wrote: I am always wondering why this groyo like to chew on the non characteristic negatives, like the sixth priest of a new protestant denomination

Because turning a blind eye to it and pretending it doesn't exist is not the Catholic thing to do.

You seem to dislike every thread in which someone is shown to have done something evil in the "Spirit of Vatican II" despite the fact that these abominations are leading countless souls to hell through terrible scandal.

Very good points sir!!

BTW, there is no modernist Bishop in Quebec giving these "catholic" women "priests" faculties are there?? I'm assuming this Andrea Johnson is a fake and not recognized by any diocese!!
(10-13-2010, 03:05 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Very good points sir!!

BTW, there is no modernist Bishop in Quebec giving these "catholic" women "priests" faculties are there?? I'm assuming this Andrea Johnson is a fake and not recognized by any diocese!!

Yep, she's a fake. They seem to be working with secret bishops. If a real Quebec bishop was giving them faculties, we'd hear about it pretty quickly.
(10-12-2010, 07:39 PM)Spooky Wrote: [Image: 09_01_30_Delusion_sm.jpg]

Classic!
(10-13-2010, 03:05 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote:
(10-12-2010, 07:58 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:

Very good points sir!!

Thank you.