New Bishop Sings Backstreet Boys
That wasn't embarrassing to me just as a Catholic but as a human being. Horrible.
(10-10-2010, 07:10 PM)Gerard Wrote:
(10-10-2010, 06:52 PM)Baskerville Wrote: I wonder which one he thinks is cutest? :puckerup: :loveeyes: What a fag.

Classic Simpsons moment: 

Homer: Okay, last question. Who is your favorite Backstreet Boy?
Lenny: Oh! The little rat-faced one.
Carl: No, no, Nick! He's so good to his mother.
Homer: According to this, you're both idiots.
Lenny: Hey, thanks. What do we owe you?

LOL
(10-10-2010, 07:58 PM)fatiam13 Wrote: I live in the Springfield Diocese and after viewing it months ago, I thought to myself , "well there goes any chance of having the TLM supported in my town or Springfield for that matter".

Ah come on give him a chance.Maybe he'll celebrate a high Mass in the Cathedral and sing I want it that way instead of the last gospel.
(10-10-2010, 08:25 PM)Baskerville Wrote:
(10-10-2010, 07:58 PM)fatiam13 Wrote: I live in the Springfield Diocese and after viewing it months ago, I thought to myself , "well there goes any chance of having the TLM supported in my town or Springfield for that matter".

Ah come on give him a chance.Maybe he'll celebrate a high Mass in the Cathedral and sing I want it that way instead of the last gospel.

LOL!
More likely it's just a matter of  time before he'll have the whole congregation join in singing John Lennon's, Imagine.
Bishop Paprocki practices regularly with the Chicago black Hawks hockey team , i didn't hear him make a comment when the Blacxk Hawks in honor of their coach's gay son who died of AIDS had the Stanley Cup riding in the Chicago Gay Pride Parade.