ice cream facst
(11-13-2010, 01:39 AM)paragon Wrote: It's similar-ish to fruitcake, but way better.  Pumpkin pie sounds quite horrible to me - I don't know how that could possibly qualify as a dessert!

it my favorite part of thanksgiving!
All this talk of icecream gave me a craving so I came to the pancake parlour for a rare indulgence of pancakes and icecream....I was all primed for icecreamy goodness and it turned out the scoop on top of the stack was WHIPPED BUTTER !!  Oh Lord, have mercy on me in my plight !  :sobstory:
(11-13-2010, 08:34 PM)paragon Wrote: All this talk of icecream gave me a craving so I came to the pancake parlour for a rare indulgence of pancakes and icecream....I was all primed for icecreamy goodness and it turned out the scoop on top of the stack was WHIPPED BUTTER !!  Oh Lord, have mercy on me in my plight !   :sobstory:

Whipped butter?!

Ew! :puke:
sip

gulp
(11-13-2010, 08:34 PM)paragon Wrote: All this talk of icecream gave me a craving so I came to the pancake parlour for a rare indulgence of pancakes and icecream....I was all primed for icecreamy goodness and it turned out the scoop on top of the stack was WHIPPED BUTTER !!  Oh Lord, have mercy on me in my plight !   :sobstory:

oh paragon!
(11-13-2010, 08:38 PM)Pax et Bonum Wrote:

Whipped butter?!

Ew! :puke:

That's what most people put on pancakes along with syrup.  :eats:
Instead of pancakes I recommend an ice cream sandwich made with two waffles (still warm) and ice cream scooped between them.  The ice cream gets nice and melty and fills the nooks in the waffles.  You can also add "condiments" like hot fudge sauce or butterscotch sauce...
(11-15-2010, 02:11 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: Instead of pancakes I recommend an ice cream sandwich made with two waffles (still warm) and ice cream scooped between them.  The ice cream gets nice and melty and fills the nooks in the waffles.  You can also add "condiments" like hot fudge sauce or butterscotch sauce...

oh yeaaaaah!!

[Image: 2696984635_86bf1fd2d3_b.jpg]
(11-15-2010, 02:09 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: That's what most people put on pancakes along with syrup.  :eats:

Really?  Never heard of that before.  I'd take the icecream any day.

I'll consider pencilling in the waffle thing as my next indulgence, in about a year from now (sooner if I get desperate).
fried chicken on waffles.

:shrug: