ice cream facst
(11-15-2010, 04:54 PM)Vivace Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 04:49 PM)paragon Wrote: Chicken and waffle?  Not the sort of thing I'd expect to go together!  Looks good though!  Was this your birthday dinner??  ;D

Yup! :)

I even got an ice cream cake from some friends... my name was spelt wrong but it's the thought that counts!
Happy birthday!

Even if  it wasn't your birthday though, it was a feast day...
(11-15-2010, 10:42 PM)Dust Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 04:54 PM)Vivace Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 04:49 PM)paragon Wrote: Chicken and waffle?  Not the sort of thing I'd expect to go together!  Looks good though!  Was this your birthday dinner??  ;D

Yup! :)

I even got an ice cream cake from some friends... my name was spelt wrong but it's the thought that counts!
Happy birthday!

Even if  it wasn't your birthday though, it was a feast day...

Thanks, Dust :)
Hey icecream - just wondering, what's your opinion on sorbet?  An heretical schism?
the best i this order:

ice cream
frozen yogurt
gelato
sherbet
sorbet

sorbet not anything like ice cream, more like water ice. it ok, but sorbet never sell as wel as ice crem!
(11-17-2010, 01:01 PM)icecream Wrote: the best i this order:

ice cream
frozen yogurt
gelato
sherbet
sorbet

Gelato would be at the top of that list for me. There's a fudge factory here that makes the smoothest, creamiest gelato in flavours like cheesecake, creme brulee, and black forest cake. And it's healthy! :)
(11-17-2010, 02:06 PM)Pax et Bonum Wrote: Gelato would be at the top of that list for me. There's a fudge factory here that makes the smoothest, creamiest gelato in flavours like cheesecake, creme brulee, and black forest cake. And it's healthy! :)

Gelato is number one for sure. Are you talking about that Moose Fudge Factory or whatever that is outside the exit of the tunnels? I love that place!
hey to each his or her own! gelato could be second on list, i 'll have to meditate on that ordering!!

btw, quis say he going to get ice cream emoticon. i think i start a thread and give him some ideas for good ice cream emoticons!
I haven't seen this in years but I really like pralines and cream ice cream with the swirls of caramel.
tim
(11-17-2010, 02:12 PM)Vivace Wrote:
(11-17-2010, 02:06 PM)Pax et Bonum Wrote: Gelato would be at the top of that list for me. There's a fudge factory here that makes the smoothest, creamiest gelato in flavours like cheesecake, creme brulee, and black forest cake. And it's healthy! :)

Gelato is number one for sure. Are you talking about that Moose Fudge Factory or whatever that is outside the exit of the tunnels? I love that place!

Yes!

If you haven't already, try their Heavenly Goo fudge. It's so good. :D