ice cream facst
hehe!

i have very high metabolism. i eat all junk food i want and it just burns right off. but i have to worry about disesas like diabetes
Me too, I could eat 10 pints of icecream and I'd lose weight!  :laughing:  But it's not good for my concentration/energy levels & stuff.
Usually 6 or 7 bites do me fine.  Uness I'm in a mood, then look out!  :eats:

Tonight we got to go down south and go to Braums!  It's 2 degrees and snowing out, but Cherries, Pecans, and Cream was a must have! lol  Don't get to go to Bruams very often.
(12-11-2010, 08:36 PM)paragon Wrote: Me too, I could eat 10 pints of icecream and I'd lose weight!   :laughing:  But it's not good for my concentration/energy levels & stuff.

thats what she said
(12-11-2010, 10:24 PM)dymphna17 Wrote: Usually 6 or 7 bites do me fine.  Uness I'm in a mood, then look out!  :eats:

Tonight we got to go down south and go to Braums!  It's 2 degrees and snowing out, but Cherries, Pecans, and Cream was a must have! lol  Don't get to go to Bruams very often.

i will check out braums if i ever in those parts!
I would like ice cream. I had a craving yesterday, but the stores were closed :( We have a variety of Ice Cream places in Toronto, the closest to me is Ed's real scoop.

http://edsrealscoop.com/default.aspx

Some flavours they have right now are:

Egg Nog
Peppermint Candy
Chocolate Hazelnut & Grand Marnier :inlove:
Bailey's & Cream :inlove:
New Gingerbread gelato - it will transport you to Santa's workshop!
Chocolate flavours in all forms is like Christmas all year!

I don't know what my favourite flavour is anymore. Sometimes if I have chapman's vanilla, I put some quik in it and make it chocolate.
sera you lucky you close to place that make their own ice cream!

i checked out their website and flavors in bold are ones i most like to try:

Ice Cream

Apple Pie*

Baileys and Cream*

Balmy Beech Peach*

Banana Split [hopefully no nuts!]

Beech Fudge Brownie

Blueberry Pie

Bordeaux Cherry&Choc Swirl [this might be my firsat choice!!!]

Burnt Marshmallow

Butter Pecan

Callebaut Milk Chocolate

Caramel Nut Bark Crunch

Caramel Swirl Cheesecake*

Carrot Cake Ice Cream*

Chocolate Orange*

Choc Peanut Butter Fudge

Choc Choc Choc

Chocolate Explosion

Chocolate

Chocolate Hazelnut (&Grand Marnier)*

Chocolate Banana

Choco Toffee

Cinnamon*

Coffee Toffee

Coffee Almond Fudge Swirl

Coffee Coffee

Crème Brulée

Deepest Darkest Chocolate*

Donatella Rocks (Haz&Choc swirl)

Easter Egg Hunt*

Egg Nog / ED’S Nog* [this flavor should be sold year round]

French Mint

Honey Ginger

Green Tea*

Guinness Stout Ice Cream* [yuck!]

Karamel Cream

Key Lime*

Lemon Meringue*

Lime in d’Coconut*

Macaroon

Mango Tango

Mojito

Maple Walnut

Mercury Espresso**

Passion Fruit

Peppermint Candy*

PB and Jelly*

Pralines and Cream

Pumpkin*

Raspberry & White Chocolate

Rum Raisin

Strawberries and Cream

Strawberry Cheesecake

Strawberry

Strawberry Rhubarb*

Tahitian Vanilla Bean

Tortoise

(12-12-2010, 11:12 PM)icecream Wrote: Guinness Stout Ice Cream* [yuck!]

You know, for years I kept threatening to try a "Beer Float" -- root beer floats are good, why not a beer float? So one night, when I was having dinner with some friends and we ordered ice cream for dessert, and I still had some of my beer left, they dared me to try it. So I did. Not so good. The ice cream survived OK, but it ruined the beer. But maybe it just wasn't the right kind of beer. Now Guinness, which has a nice creamy head anyway, might be just the thing!

I will keep you posted if I ever dare to try this. I actually have some Guinness in the fridge right now, but the only ice cream I have is Ben & Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio and Haagen Dazs Pineapple Coconut, and something tells me neither of those flavors is going to work -- it has to be vanilla. Stay tuned...
Mmm, guinness sounds like just the sort of flavour that would work well in icecream !!
yes keep us posted grasshopper!

im gonna be curious as to how quickly you barf after trying it!  ;D