ice cream facst
(11-09-2010, 12:02 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: What are carob chips?

carob = fake chocolate
(11-09-2010, 01:14 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(11-09-2010, 12:02 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: What are carob chips?

carob = fake chocolate

Blasphemy!  :fish:
(11-07-2010, 04:26 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(11-07-2010, 02:42 PM)3Sanctus Wrote:
(11-07-2010, 01:43 PM)Pax et Bonum Wrote: I used to love ice cream, especially Haagen Dazs coffee and mint chip varieties, until I realized that I get cramps after eating ice cream or drinking cow's milk. I switched to soy milk and there were no problems, so I guess somehow I developed a lactose intolerance.

I tried the vegan diet thing for a bit in college and there was a place with amazing soy-based ice cream not far from me...soooo good!

soy milk, OK.  But soy ice cream is of the devil.

Just so NO, to soy.  :puke:
Where has icecream gone, anyway??  This isn't like him.  I hope he's not dead. :(
(11-10-2010, 02:59 AM)paragon Wrote: Where has icecream gone, anyway??  This isn't like him.  I hope he's not dead. :(

More importantly, I hope he's not British!  ;)
Why?  He said he's from New York.  He stopped posting the minute people noticed our apparent similarities, so now everyone will surely think we're the same person.
(11-10-2010, 04:21 PM)paragon Wrote: Why?  He said he's from New York.  He stopped posting the minute people noticed our apparent similarities, so now everyone will surely think we're the same person.

There is no other logical conclusion to draw from icecream's hiatus. Sorry, dude.
Hmm, yeah, that's it - I came on here just to talk to myself, dudette!  And I stay up around the clock posting, just to maintain the illusion. :laughing:
Is there a widely-held there that paragon and icecream are the same person?  I hadn't heard of this.
Yeah, we have a similarly idiotic sense of humour, and since you don't get the other aspects of the personality on the internet, peoples' imaginations have filled them in with the same details, so they've started speculating.  Of course, Quis could put this to rest if he wanted to.

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned the possibility of you and me being sock puppets, Sanctus.  :laughing: