ice cream facst
(11-10-2010, 05:35 PM)paragon Wrote: I'm surprised no-one's mentioned the possibility of you and me being sock puppets, Sanctus.  :laughing:

I would, but three seperate personalities seems a little excessive.

;)
(11-10-2010, 05:39 PM)Vivace Wrote:
(11-10-2010, 05:35 PM)paragon Wrote: I'm surprised no-one's mentioned the possibility of you and me being sock puppets, Sanctus.  :laughing:

I would, but three seperate personalities seems a little excessive.

;)

We'll show you!  What will you say when we have FOUR separate personalities!?  Huh!?  :laughing:
But Vivace is one of us, isn't she?  That makes four!  OK, we may differ on which Strauss is the greatest but not all our personalities can agree on everything.

:fish:
(11-10-2010, 06:12 PM)paragon Wrote: But Vivace is one of us, isn't she?  That makes four!  OK, we may differ on which Strauss is the greatest but not all our personalities can agree on everything.

hey thanks for thinking and typing about me!!!!  ;D

i not paragon, though i feel compoliment to be compared to a titanic aussie!

in fact, i'm nobiody else! just me! not paragon, not happy and grateful, etc . . .

and i was gone cuse i was actually working, believe it or not.  ;D

(11-09-2010, 01:14 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(11-09-2010, 12:02 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: What are carob chips?

carob = fake chocolate

carob = fake chocolate = disgusting!
(11-08-2010, 05:46 PM)piabee Wrote:
(11-07-2010, 12:41 PM)icecream Wrote:
(11-07-2010, 12:32 AM)piabee Wrote:
(11-06-2010, 01:06 AM)icecream Wrote:
(11-06-2010, 12:46 AM)piabee Wrote: I had a yogurt ice cream today. Not frozen yogurt. I don't know how they made it but it was good. Very thick texture but not dense.

"yogurt ice ceam" is oxymoron. one os those soft serve deals?

frozen yogurt ok substitute for real thing, piabee. it's ok. not a big deal.  haagen daaz make good ones, escpecially vanill raspberry swirl!

at end of day though, you really want to eat the stuff that will send us to early grave  ;D

It was from some trendy local/organic/sustainable place. I think they just combined cream and yogurt  for a result that was creamier and less icy than frozen yogurt.

I am froyo fan. Plain tart from Yogurtland with yogurt chips, carob chips, and peanuts is win.

skip the carob chips. they're not good for you.

i look them up. look respectable and clean. well managed businesses are a necessity in this doggone world. they provide people with jobs, and provide good profducts that make the people happy.

froyo only in san diego. you know that san diego is supposedly the satanist capital of the usa?

I like the texture of the carob chips better than chocolate chips with frozen yogurt. Is froyo a brand name? I was using it as a generic term.

froyo brand name. http://froyoyogurt.com/

i thought you were talking about that cause you west coast. i'm glad you not in san diego though.
(11-10-2010, 07:39 PM)icecream Wrote: hey thanks for thinking and typing about me!!!!  ;D

in fact, i'm nobiody else! just me! not paragon, not happy and grateful, etc . . .

Life as a professional parasite not working out, eh?  :laughing:

I'm at work right now and I'm still posting, so no excuse!  :fish:

Don't ever go AWOL again!  :fish:

Oh and welcome back!  :fish:
(11-10-2010, 07:51 PM)paragon Wrote:
(11-10-2010, 07:39 PM)icecream Wrote: hey thanks for thinking and typing about me!!!!  ;D

Life as a professional parasite not working out, eh?  :laughing:

I'm at work right now and I'm still posting, so no excuse!  :fish:

Don't ever go AWOL again!  :fish:

Oh and welcome back!  :fish:

hey thanks paragon! always nice to feel appreciated!

i aspire to be professional parasite, aong with vetusordo. but it hard to find people that will let you live off them, no questions asked  ;D ;D ;D

i find that the wealthier someone is the stingier they are, dont you?
I don’t know any wealthy people, but my manager at work was telling me about her uncle who has $70 million in the bank, but who wouldn’t loan her father $600 to get his car repaired!  :o