Was Jesus perfect in his human deeds?
Jesus,our Lords peace be with You.
Dear friend,sisters and brothers in Christ. Some questions are good,some bad,and then there are those borderline questions. Your question is borderline,I think that You will find all the answers You need in the Bible.
We don't know what Jesus did between the age of 12 and the wedding where He started His "mission",and I don't think we need to. If it would be importen,it would have been in the Bible. Jesus was human those years He walk on this earth,but He was also God's only son,and The Father always takes care of the Son,so let's make that the final answer. And I need to add this,He was perfect in all He did,but never used it wrong.
I agree with Walty.

See also: http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08675a.htm
(11-21-2010, 02:12 PM)Totterman Wrote: Jesus,our Lords peace be with You.
Dear friend,sisters and brothers in Christ. Some questions are good,some bad,and then there are those borderline questions. Your question is borderline,I think that You will find all the answers You need in the Bible.
We don't know what Jesus did between the age of 12 and the wedding where He started His "mission",and I don't think we need to. If it would be importen,it would have been in the Bible. Jesus was human those years He walk on this earth,but He was also God's only son,and The Father always takes care of the Son,so let's make that the final answer. And I need to add this,He was perfect in all He did,but never used it wrong.

There is no such thing as a bad question when asked sincerely.  The desire to know as much about God as possible is a holy one.  Our thirst for God must be, at least in part, an intellectual thirst to know HIm as well as possible.  St. Thomas and many of our greatest theologians and doctors asked and spoke at length about this very question.  There's nothing "borderline" about it.
(11-21-2010, 10:51 PM)Walty Wrote: There is no such thing as a bad question when asked sincerely. 

This is pure Oprahism. There are plenty of bad questions sincerely asked. For example, some very prurient questions concerning Jesus, Mary that I dare not pose. A litany of sincerely asked bad questions could be posed. Is anyone not a sentimentalist today?
(11-21-2010, 11:03 PM)Jitpring Wrote:
(11-21-2010, 10:51 PM)Walty Wrote: There is no such thing as a bad question when asked sincerely. 

This is pure Oprahism. There are plenty of bad questions sincerely asked. For example, some very prurient questions concerning Jesus, Mary that I dare not pose. A litany of sincerely asked bad questions could be posed. Is anyone not a sentimentalist today?

It has nothing to do with sentimentalism and everything to do with trust in the Truth.  What is it about the truth which scares you so much?  What can be in Him which would offend Him?

ETA:  If someone sincerely asks a question regarding the sexuality of Christ or Mary then God bless them.  They will arrive at the blessed truth.  It is a good thing that those who received the Revelation concerning the everlasting virginity of Our Mother weren't as shy about the truth.
(11-21-2010, 11:17 PM)Walty Wrote: If someone sincerely asks a question regarding the sexuality of Christ or Mary then God bless them. 

Unbelievable. Just incredible.
(11-22-2010, 12:08 AM)Jitpring Wrote:
(11-21-2010, 11:17 PM)Walty Wrote: If someone sincerely asks a question regarding the sexuality of Christ or Mary then God bless them. 

Unbelievable. Just incredible.

Hah.  Are you aware that the Church speaks on these matters?  If we had never discussed them then no one would know the virginity of Our Mother and Our Lord.  It's almost as if you believe there are some skeletons in the Son's closet.
(11-22-2010, 12:14 AM)Walty Wrote: Hah.  Are you aware that the Church speaks on these matters?  If we had never discussed them then no one would know the virginity of Our Mother and Our Lord.  It's almost as if you believe there are some skeletons in the Son's closet.

Ok. I've gone as far as I'm willing to go on this subject.
He was instructing the elders in the temple at age 12.  I would say He was perfect as a human in all things.  If He has a "normal" childhood, then He would not have been able to instruct the elders.
this is interesdting thread!!!