So, let's give it a try!
Sex: Male

Age as of posting date:  29

Birthdate:  23/05/1981

Patron Saint by Confirmation: None, as far as I remember. It was a lousy Novus Ordo confirmation.

Number of children: None

Would you relocate if you met the right person? If her father is rich enough, I'd think about it.

EF, SSPX, both, or other? SSPX but I'd attend EF if it's all there is.

Novus Ordo if that's all there is?  No, I haven't converted to Protestantism yet.

Introvert or extravert? Both, it depends on the situation. I'm quite sociable but I like my moments alone.

Keirsey personality type:  Who the hell is Keirsey?

Ethnic heritage:  Portuguese, as far as I can tell.

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?  Not really. I'm just here for the money.

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this? I wouldn't mind marrying a rich widow.

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP? I don't care. As long as we're rich, I'll aim for 15 to 20 kids minimum.

What would the headship of the husband look like in your idea home? I make the calls, she pays for them.

How do you feel about women working outside the home? Given her father's fortune, work is irrelevant.

How do you feel about women in pants? I don't feel anything about it.

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you? All of them, basically.

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? I'm picky, stubborn and lazy. Sometimes I'm quite pessimistic too but it all goes away after a few beers.

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? Rich and beautiful.

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Marital infidelity.

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? That there aren't many rich women available.

Political ideals: Social Kingship of Christ and Monarchism.

Education: History degree.

Employment: Gold digger.

Health: Nothing money can't buy.

Allergies: Modernists and liberals.

Smoke? I used to but I quit. I still enjoy a cigar on some occasions.

Drink? Definitely.

Night owl or morning lark? I'm mediterranean, we enjoy the night.

How messy or disorganized are you? I fancy housekeepers.

What makes you laugh? Irony.

What are the little things that please or delight you? Those shiny zeros on her bank account!

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? Happily married with an insanely rich wife, with a bunch of kids and a home studio to record my musical opus.

Intellectual interests: Religion, History, Politics, Foreing Languages and Cultures, Sports.

Hobbies: Stalk rich women.

Talents: Music. I play the guitar. Also languages, games, etc. I'm quite a catch.

Top 5 Favorite books of all time: I don't believe in top 5's.

The last 5 books you read (don't lie!): I haven't read for a while. Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment was my last one.

Music you actually listen to most often: Classical, religious, sometimes some old rock and pop.

Favorite movies/TV shows: I seldom watch TV anymore. Nevertheless, I still enjoy going to the movies.

Favorite foods: Portuguese food, probably one the best cuisines in the world.

Serious pet peeves: Stupidity.

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: I don't have pets. I'd put up with a cat or dog but only in our garden or outer premises, never inside the house.

Idea of a romantic evening: I meet her parents and we discuss the dowry for the marriage.

Ecce homo!

[Image: 14667_1261305421079_1482993081_723286_4950326_n.jpg]
Wow! I'm speechless...wish I could help you out...but I don't know any rich single females!
You're unwillingness to support a wife does not strike me as very traditional. Unless it was meant as a joke...
lol lot of freeloaders on the forum. i thought i was only one

i rooting for you vetus! :)
(10-18-2010, 05:07 PM)Iolanthe Wrote: You're unwillingness to support a wife does not strike me as very traditional. Unless it was meant as a joke...

Depends on what you mean by "traditional". Certainly, gold digging is a centuries-old practice.
(10-18-2010, 06:56 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(10-18-2010, 05:07 PM)Iolanthe Wrote: You're unwillingness to support a wife does not strike me as very traditional. Unless it was meant as a joke...

Depends on what you mean by "traditional". Certainly, gold digging is a centuries-old practice.

It's the husband's moral obligation to provide for his family.
Vetus,

You are a hoot!  :laughing:
(10-18-2010, 07:35 PM)Iolanthe Wrote:
(10-18-2010, 06:56 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:

It's the husband's moral obligation to provide for his family.

And I would provide for it. After all, once married, all that money would be legally mine.
(10-18-2010, 07:44 PM)cathkath Wrote: Vetus,

You are a hoot!  :laughing:

And a good catch!
Gee, I keep learning not only am I too old but too poor too!  :huh-uh: